COLUMBUS, Ohio, December 15, 2011 - - World leader in chemistry content partners with leading chemistry software provider to create new technologies to enhance the discovery of chemical patents and more Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), a division of the American Chemical Society and the world's authority for chemical information, today announced a long term collaboration with InfoChem, GmbH (InfoChem), a leader in chemical structure and reaction technology as well as datamining in chemical science documents, headquartered in Munich, Germany.
COLUMBUS, Ohio and KARLSRUHE, Germany, October 24, 2011 - Redesigned STN retains what customers value most while phasing in advanced search and analysis capabilities beginning in 2012 The STN partners, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) in the U.S.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, October 21, 2011 - - Researchers at more than 47 academic institutions in the U.K.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, October 3, 2011 - - SciFinder will enable scientists at 17 sites to conduct more productive research and make faster breakthroughs Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), the world's authority for chemical information, today announced that the U.S.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, June 21, 2011 - - Select student group to discuss global trends in chemistry and advance the science of informatics Sixteen outstanding Ph.D.
- CAS REGISTRY(SM) Keeps Pace with Rapid Growth of Chemical Research, Registers 60 Millionth Substance
- SciFinder(R) enhancement allows researchers to create and customize synthetic pathways
- DBI DB2(R) Solutions Deliver Increased Database Performance and Efficiency to Wasserstrom E-Commerce and SAP Systems.
- Using smartphone technology, researchers can access SciFinder to speed scientific breakthroughs
- SciFinder(R) Enhancements Include Chemical Experimental Procedures to Expedite Scientific Research
- Asian Nations Driving Innovation in Nanofiltration to Address Impending Water Crisis
- Nordstrom Teams With Sterling Commerce to Improve Customer Order Lifecycle
- CAS Chemistry Research Report: A Decade Later Human Genome Discoveries Spur Growth of Cancer Treatments
- CAS Chemistry Research Report: 40 Years of Biofuel Research Reveal China Now Atop U.S. in Patenting and Commercialization of Bioethanol
- Limited Brands Announces Flagship Victoria's Secret Store in London
- When you need to find out if your date is a 'Crazy' or a 'Keeper'
- China Leads All Nations in Publication of Chemical Patents According to CAS, the World's Most Authoritative Publisher of Chemical Information
- 50 Millionth Unique Chemical Substance Recorded in CAS REGISTRY(SM)
- SMobile Systems Releases Solution to Remove Spyware Pushed to BlackBerry Users
- CAS Launches Free Web-Based Resource ‘Common Chemistry’ for General Public