LONDON, December 10, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/731/The-Military-Aircraft-Modernisation-Upgrade-Retrofit-Market-2011-2021 Armed forces around the world are seeking upgrades to extend the service lives of existing aircraft fleets as defence budgets continue to come under intense pressure.
LONDON, December 10, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/728/Cardiac-Rhythm-Management-Devices-World-Market-Outlook-2011-2021 A new report by visiongain, a London-based business information provider, predicts the global cardiac rhythm management market to be worth $27.8bn by 2021.
LONDON, December 10, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/730/The-Small-Hydropower-Market-2011-2021 TheSmall Hydropower Market 2011-2021 is visiongain's latest energy report, analysing one of the ever more important renewable energy markets over the coming ten years.
LONDON and LOS ANGELES, December 10, 2011 - Restoring SMS communications, investigating extra-judicial killings are key to keeping the peace In the wake of announced results of what by all accounts was a deeply flawed national election, Falling Whistles and FreeFair DRC call on the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo to extend the period for electoral challenges, restore communications services for its citizens and fully investigate documented reports of electoral violence.
FRANKFURT AM MAIN, Germany, December 10, 2010 - Fraport AG welcomed more than 4.1 million passengers at its Frankfurt Airport (FRA) home base in November 2010, up nearly six percent compared to the same period last year.
- New Research and Measures to Tackle Societal Alcohol Consumption Announced at Liver Disease Conference
- London Porter Takes Top Honours: Redouane Houjabi Named Porter of the Year 2010
- A Telecom Services Operator and France's "Business-to-Machine" Specialist
- Moody's Affirms Valeo's Ba1 Rating and Upgrades its Outlook From "Stable" to "Positive"
- Environmental Moving Company Scoops Business Innovation Award for its Development of Low Carbon Web Technology
- Grab a Deal to Dubai…
- Hybrids to Overtake Petrol Within the Decade
- EF's Christmas Gift: Win a Weekend Trip and Meet Shakira
- Goodmans Law Advises Festive Safety in the Home
- Security, is There an App for That? EU's Cyber-security Agency Highlights Risks & Opportunities of Smartphones
- Ketchum Pleon and ING Belgium Win Prestigious European Excellence Award
- Ukrainian Officials See the New Tax Code as a Huge Step Forward
- V200 / V210 volumetric hybrid water meters with integrated radio set new standards in Smart Metering
- Retailers Paint a Bleak Picture of Christmas Trading and 2011 Prospects
- Free Book Shines Light on Best Practices of Silicon Valley Serial Entrepreneurs
- 2010 Wireless Communication & 4G Summit Held in Chengdu Hi-tech Zone
- Frankfurt Airport Mostly Back to Normal Operation
- Al Wahda's Victory Keeps the Hopes of a Region Alive
- Going a Little Crazy Over Computer Performance Issues? Don't Try This!
- OIL Insurance Limited: Standard and Poor's Affirms Financial Credit Rating of A- "Strong" With Stable Outlook
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- HP Collaborates With Rossignol to Deliver Notebooks That Let You Express Your Style on and off the Slopes
- iPhone 4 the Latest Successful Apple Smartphone
- The President of Ukraine Fundamentally Reforms the Executive Branch of the State
- Gerova Shareholder Conference Call Rescheduled to Monday, Dec. 13
- Argus Settles Copyright Abuse Case Against TFS in London
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Mr. Sanjeev Sehgal Felicitated by the Honourable Union Minister of Home Affairs Mr. P. Chidambaram
- British Airways Reveals its Top Ten Destinations for 2011
- Northern Rock Launches Another Market Leading Online Savings Account
- Gerova Rescheduled Conference Call: Dial-in Information
- QuantaLife, Inc. Closes $17.2M Series B Financing to Accelerate Application Development for Its Droplet Digital(TM) PCR Platform and Establish Commercial Operations by 2011
- Kubi Project Update - New Kubi Exploration Drill Results
- Koppers, Inc. to Purchase Portec's Rail Joint Business