LONDON, December 31, 2010 - In December 2010 the newly developed Ko-Su mobile learning platform began its in-class pilot on iPod Touches at the CFGS Tower Hamlet Girls' Secondary School, in a move to revolutionise how conventional classes are taught.
LONDON, December 31, 2010 - Fans of Aleksandr Orlov will today get the chance to meet a whole community of new meerkats as the comparethemeerkat founder opens the gates to his home village Meerkovo with a new advertisement, which makes its TV debut on 1st January 2011.
LONDON, December 31, 2010 - Katie and Amy have fallen out of the list of the top 20 female christian names, it emerged yesterday (30th January 2010).
LONDON, December 31, 2010 - As more and more people will tend to go shopping online in 2011, it can be realized that there are a couple of established additional benefits coming out of online shopping.
PORTSMOUTH, England, December 31, 2010 - Cruise Amour, on-line travel agency, has launched 'Photo Itineraries' which provides an example of how the thought-out application of relatively on-page technology combined with existing content can significantly enhance the customer journey.
- Happiness is a Flat Belly, Unless You're German, Then it's a Small Bum
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Completes Previously Announced Transaction to Enhance Post-Production Service Offerings
- Sahara India Pariwar Acquires the Iconic Hotel, Grosvenor House in London
- Torchmark Announces Closing of United Investors Life Insurance Sale
- "Maintain Peace and Unity," Urges President Banda on the Eve of Election Year
- World's Highest Fireworks at Burj Khalifa Welcome New Year