NAGOYA, Japan, December 8, 2011 - - App Series Named "Tap and Sing Along Picture Book" - XING INC.
BEIJING, December 8, 2011 - On June 2, 2012, Air China will inaugurate direct rotations between Beijing and Copenhagen.
AMSTERDAM, December 8, 2011 - Martie van Velsen and Eric den Boogert named directors of Atradius Global & Oceania and Asia Following the approval of Andreas Tesch to the Management Board of Atradius N.V., Atradius, one of the leading international credit insurers, has announced the appointments of Martie van Velsen to the position of Director of Global & Oceania and Eric den Boogert to the position of Director of Asia.
PARIS, December 8, 2011 - Multi-million euro contract for license and maintenance across offices worldwide Logica to manage the project implementation Socotec Group, a world leader in inspection, technical assistance, consulting and training services for the construction, real estate, industry and health sectors, has chosen Sage ERP X3 to be deployed across offices in the30 countries where the group operates.
PARIS, December 8, 2011 - - New personalized social shopping platform for groceries lets consumers learn more about the food they eat and retailers share more about the food they sell Digital Foodie, a Finnish startup based in Helsinki, today at Le Web launched Foodie.fm, the world's first personalized social shopping platform for groceries.
- dealchecker.co.uk: Huge Increase in Brits Searching for Long Haul Flights
- ASOS Salon Show
- Accapi Group Launches Shopatron-Enabled Ruff Wear Online Store in the UK
- First Choice Launch a Save Santa Appeal!
- Paris to Host Inaugural "New Cities Summit" in May 2012
- GSMA Releases European Mobile Observatory Outlining Key Developments in the Mobile Industry
- West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service Gets Connected
- Online Brands Help UK Consumers Simplify Their Lives
- The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund Launches Invitation for Expression of Interest for the Privatisation of Hellinikon S.A.
- Wider Choice On Home Insurance as Esure And Sheilas’ Wheels Join comparethemarket.com
- Innovative Partnership for Ploom and Japan Tobacco International
- Spinifex Appoints Declan Doogan as Non-Executive Chairman
- Let’s get Social. 63 Percent of Brits use Social Media to Enhance Their TV Experience
- DESSO Group Launches Online Platform for Architects and Designers
- UK Dominates Europe’s Fastest Growing Destinations List
- The Grosvenor Hotel Goes Back to Its Roots With Victorian Themed Cocktails
- KIID Services: FundAssist Selected by Russell Investments for KIID Support
- The Only Way is Essex Star Lauren Goodger Treads Her Own Path, Teaming up with New Look to Launch Range of Dazzling Dresses
- Cargill Helps Computer Aid International Bridge Digital Divide in Zambia
- MarketsandMarkets: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Therapeutics Market Worth $2.2 Billion by 2020
- I&K International Limited Announce Two New Hires at Hairtrade
- International Poll Reveals Large Cultural Differences Among Men When Discussing Sexual Performance Issues With a Doctor
- FX Transparency Opens London Office on Growing FX TCA Demand
- Far East Energy Announces Update Conference Call
- Shire Reports Results from Exploratory Study for Vyvanse as Adjunctive Therapy in Adults with Significant Cognitive Impairments with Partially or Fully Remitted Major Depressive Disorder
- MAC Celebrate Gareth Pugh’s Colour Collaboration With Exclusive Launch Party
- Council Sells Grantham House to Asian Property Fund
- LAPPONIA - Inspiring Artists to Share the Brand Experience
- Further Security Training Required to Combat Computer-Based Crimes
- Successful Private Placement With UBS Bank for JOHNSEN OIL
- Information Security Critical With Increased Dependence on Virtual Technology
- Britons Turning to the Internet When Planning Their Finances
- DialAFlight: It’s Christmas (All Over Orlando)
- Polaris Financial Technology Sets its Footprint in the Emerging Nepalese Financial Market
- Organic Performs Better in Majority of Sustainability Aspects