MCLEAN, Virginia - For the first time in its history, the French National Commission for Data Protection and the Liberties (CNIL) has granted approval to a private testing company -- the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) -- to collect biometric data as part of its efforts to ensure the highest level of security for the GMAT exam.
HONG KONG - NetDragon Websoft Inc.
PARIS - Briton Herman Bean, contemporary artist and art professor has put the Musee Rodin in Paris on notice, releasing a statement that claims he plans to destroy one of Rodin's classical sculptures "La Baisee" with a sledgehammer and is inviting important figures in the art world to partake.
MERIGNAC, France - Jrme Perrotte, 55, has recently been made Director of Development at Cortix, the market leader in France and Europe for Internet site creation.
LONDON - Global leaders in augmented reality, Total Immersion, are taking the marketing world by storm after kick-starting their UK operation with a series of groundbreaking launch campaigns.
- Pali International Continues European Expansion
- Health Robotics Announces i.v.STATION(TM) Contract With Grifols in Spain, Portugal and South America
- GridIron Flow Visual Workflow Manager Now Shipping
- TV5MONDE is Launching TIVI5MONDE PLUS, the First Worldwide Online TV Station for Children in French https://www.tivi5mondeplus.com.
- Annual Eclipse Release Now Available
- toptable, Europe’s No 1 Restaurant Reservation Service, Goes Global… https://www.toptable.com
- The State of Qatar Launches “Qatar Exchange” as it Signs Today Formal Terms of Strategic Partnership With NYSE Euronext
- SOS1.tel: The One .tel Domain That May Save Your Life This Holiday Season
- MediaCatalyst Star in Japanese Manga
- eQuest to Add German Language Version to Its International Job Posting Delivery Gateway
- ContiSoccerWorld.com Soccer Platform With Background Information, Services and Statistics Now Available in Four Languages
- EPDA Life With Parkinson’s Campaign Launches in Ten Languages to Improve Knowledge of Parkinson’s Disease Across Europe
- Knight Libertas UK Establishes European Credit Sales and Trading Team
- Star-Studded Opening of $1.4bn Mardan Palace, Turkey
- 99Games releases WordsWorth in German to the App Store
- Digital-Publishing Powerhouse Zinio Announces Unique Distribution to VAIO Users In Europe
- eQuest Introduces French Language Job Posting Delivery Version
- AEGON Significantly Improves Earnings in First Quarter of 2009
- European Payment Practices Worsen
- TED Open-Translation Project Brings Subtitles in 40+ Languages to TED.com
- Summer 09 Travel Trends: Skyscanner Reveals Winners and Losers of British Tourist Traffic
- Stream Global Services Expands Operations Into Cairo, Egypt
- Ipsogen Launches a New Test to Guide Hormonotherapy Prescription in Breast Cancer
- AXA Group 1Q09 Activity Indicators
- First Exhibition on Calvin in Dordrecht
- Novagali Pharma Announces FDA Clearance of IND for Phase III of Catioprost(R), its Cationic Emulsion of Latanoprost in Patients With Glaucoma
- Artnet AG: Analysis Result
- Novel Once Daily Anti-Epileptic Zebinix(R) Approved in the European Union
- Travellers to Mexico so far Undeterred by Swine Flu Outbreak
- Essilor : 2009 First Quarter Report
- Plastipak Packaging Announces Breakthrough Hot-Fill Lightweighting Technology Deal with Tecsor HR
- London is new May Day Holiday Top Spot, Skyscanner Data Shows
- All-in-One-PC From Shuttle: X 5000TA With a Touch Screen and Energy-Efficient Intel Atom Dual-Core Processor
- Plans for First War Cemetery to be Built in Fifty Years Made Public
- Belgian Mobile Marketing Platform Pumbby Expands to France, Targets UK Next