HAMILTON, Bermuda, December 12, 2011 - Bombay Sapphire maintains number one position due to strong consumer demand and global consistency Bombay Sapphire gin, the fastest growing of the major premium gin brands, is the world's number one premium gin by value for a third consecutive year.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, November 2, 2011 - Third Quarter Earnings Summary Third quarter total revenue, excluding Real Estate, up 17% to $183.2 million Revenue from Owned Hotels up 16% to $150.0 million Same store RevPAR up 19% in US dollars, up 14% in local currency Adjusted EBITDA before Real Estate up 29% to $46.7 million Adjusted net earnings from continuing operations increased to $19.9 million from $6.1 million in the third quarter of 2010 KeyEvents Completed the refinancing of an $88 million loan on Copacabana Palace, Rio de Janeiro, and Hotel das Cataratas, Iguassu Falls.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, September 29, 2011 - Orient-Express Hotels Ltd.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, September 15, 2011 - Oil Insurance Limited (OIL) held a Special General Meeting (SGM) on Tuesday September 13th, 2011 at the Fairmont Southampton Hotel in Bermuda at which time Shareholders approved various changes to the basic property, well control and pollution coverages as well as for the Designated Named Windstorm (DNW) program.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, September 8, 2011 - Orient-Express Hotels Ltd.
- The Original Bacardi Cuba Libre Celebrates 111th Anniversary
- 11Ants Analytics Launches Breakthrough Customer Churn Analyzer to Identify Customers at Risk of Churning
- Orient-Express Hotels Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
- Orient-Express Hotels Announces Management Changes
- Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. Second Quarter 2011 News Release and Conference Call
- Orient-Express Hotels Announces New Board Appointments
- Canada Hosts the World Conference on Breast Cancer
- Hundreds of International Breast Cancer Survivors and Supporters Walk Downtown Hamilton, Canada to Kick Start World Conference on Breast Cancer
- First Quarter Earnings Summary
- Bacardi Launches New Global Online Bartender Community
- Two New Independent Directors Nominated
- Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. First Quarter 2011 News Release and Conference Call
- Oil Insurance Limited (OIL) 2010 Annual General Meeting and Operational Report
- World #1 Ranked Tennis Player to lead continuation of the Bacardi Limited "Champions Drink Responsibly" Campaign
- Director Bob Lovejoy Expected to Become Chairman
- Orient-Express Hotels & the New York Public Library
- Orient-Express Hotels Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2010 Results
- Steve Levitt Announced as Keynote Speaker for Upcoming Capital G Conference
- Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. Fourth Quarter 2010 News Release and Conference Call
- Orient-Express Hotels Ltd Appoints Roy Paul as Chief Development Officer
- Gerova Engages Kroll to Investigate Short Seller
- Gerova Completes Acquisition of $1.2 Billion Life Insurance Portfolio and Arranges $50 Million Credit Facility
- OIL Insurance Limited: Standard and Poor's Affirms Financial Credit Rating of A- "Strong" With Stable Outlook
- Gerova Shareholder Conference Call Rescheduled to Monday, Dec. 13
- Gerova Rescheduled Conference Call: Dial-in Information
- Gerova Announces Shareholder Conference Call
- Agrees to acquire London-based investment bank Seymour Pierce and New York-based Ticonderoga Securities; Gerova adopts name of Seymour Pierce
- Raymond Blanc Appointed Vice President, Orient-Express Hotels Ltd
- Orient-Express Hotels Announces Closing of $123.6 Million Common Share Offering
- Orient-Express Hotels Announces Pricing of Common Share Offering
- Orient-Express Hotels Announces Common Share Offering
- Orient-Express Hotels Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
- Demand for Dewar's Scotch whisky up; commitment to protect Scottish environment -
- Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. Third Quarter 2010 News Release and Conference Call
- Orient-Express Hotels Reports Second Quarter 2010 Results