NANTERRE, France, October 24, 2011 - Oberthur Technologies, the world's second largest provider of security and identification solutions and services based on smart card technologies, announced today that the company has partnered with Visa Europe and Valitor to launch Iceland's first mobile contactless payment project.
STOCKHOLM, October 24, 2011 - TeliaSonera make it easier for customers to surf the internet on their mobile phones while travelling in Europe.
FRANKFURT, Germany, October 11, 2011 - Iceland and Actavis continue to support the fight against substance abuse Cross reference: Picture is available via epa european pressphoto agency and can be downloaded free of charge at: www.presseportal.de/pm/66914?keygroup=bild The Youth in Europe (YIE) drug prevention programme has released research tracking the incidence of smoking (daily), drinking and cannabis experimentation amongst 15 to 16-year-old students in Iceland from 1998 to 2011.
REYKJAVIK, Iceland, October 10, 2011 - - Icelanders Become the World's First Population to Invite Tourists Into Their Homes In an unprecedented and historic move, the President of Iceland Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, will make a momentous speech this afternoon in which he will invite tourists into his own home and encourage other Icelandic citizens to do the same.
LONDON, October 5, 2011 - - Icelandic campus provides a renewable energy-based colocation and build-to-suit data centre option for US and European companies and provides well over 50% cost savings over traditional data centres in Europe or New York.
- Datapipe Partners with Verne Global to Deliver Green Cloud from Iceland
- The National Energy Authority of Iceland (NEA), has Today, October 3, 2011, Announced the Second Licensing Round for Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production Licenses on the Icelandic Continental Shelf
- Save the Whales Again! Campaign Spokesperson Hayden Panettiere Personally Thanks President Obama for his Bold Actions to Stop Iceland’s Whaling
- Voyages Jules Verne Launches Latest World of Wonders
- Save the Whales Again! Campaign Spokesperson Hayden Panettiere Applauds President Obama for Condemning Iceland’s Whaling
- No Dis-eruption Here: Park Resorts Confirm Their Caravan Parks Free From Grimsvotn's Ash Cloud
- New Start-up Brand Regard Seeks to Become the Salesforce.com of Marketing
- BIOEFFECT(TM) EGF Serum Takes the Icelandic Cosmetics Market by Storm
- Dohop Launches Affiliate Program for Travel Sites
- Summit to discuss green building market & environmental drivers in the Nordic region
- An MOU Signed During Official Visit of Mrs. Preneet Kau, Indian Minister of State for External Affairs, to Iceland
- U.S. Laboratories and Physicians Will be Able to use Their ARUP Accounts to Order deCODE's Test for Assessing Risk of Prostate Cancer
- Rio Tinto Alcan and Landsvirkjun Sign Landmark Agreement to Extend Power Contract to 2036
- Hotel Industry Back to Normal After Hectic Days
- 60% of UK Respondents Agree That the Right Decison was Made to Close Airports Following the Volcanic Eruption
- Iceland Volcano Ash - Thomas Cook Rescue Programme Brings Package Holidaymakers Back Home
- Regus Sees 108 % Uplift in Video Conferencing due to Volcanic Ash Cloud
- DialAFlight Stems Travel Chaos in Wake of Ash Cloud
- AA Travel Insurance Highlight the Importance of Travel Cover as Icelandic Volcanic Ash Grounds UK Flights
- Aluminium Market Review 2010 Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
- A Finnish Company Sets a Revolutionary Standard for the Granules and the Tablets Made Thereof - They Call it "PDG"
- Saxo Bank Continues to Offer More Savings and Investment Products to its Clients.
- Northern Lights Energy and REVA Agree to Develop Iceland's EV Market
- The World’s Most Prosperous Nations are in Europe, Finds Legatum Prosperity Index; Finland is Top; The United Kingdom Ranks 12th, Ahead of Germany (14th) and France (17th)
- AccessKenya and Tata Communications Sign Partnership Agreement to Launch Tier 1 Internet Point of Presence in Kenya
- Nord Stream and EU Energy Commissioner Reaffirm Importance of New Gas Supply Routes
- WHO and EFA Call for Global Action on Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Cats Protection Welcomes Treasury Report on Compensation for Charities