NEW YORK, December 16, 2011 - - Former Novell CEO brings more than 28 years of proven success driving growth at technology companies IntraLinks (NYSE: IL), a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced the appointment of Ronald W.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - A new global mergermarket survey of senior M&A professionals, commissioned by IntraLinks, a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, has found that cross-border M&A deals involving companies in emerging markets will outpace activity in the developed markets over the next 12 months.
MOSCOW, November 28, 2011 - - Private equity firm securely communicates with investors to raise second fund IntraLinks (NYSE: IL), a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced that IMG Partners LTD (IMG) has selected IntraLinks' cloud-based solutions to securely communicate with its global investor community.
IntraLinks Announces IntraLinks Courier: The Only Enterprise-grade Solution for Ad-hoc Information Sharing
NEW YORK, September 7, 2011 - - IntraLinks Courier enables organizations to extend the security, control and compliance management of the Enterprise to ad-hoc information exchange outside the firewall IntraLinks (NYSE: IL), a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced the general availability of IntraLinks Courier, a secure, ad-hoc solution for sharing files that is exclusively for the Enterprise.
IntraLinks Extends the Power, Compliance, and Security of the IntraLinks Platform to the iPad and iPhone
NEW YORK, August 18, 2011 - -Busy professionals can now use IntraLinks on cutting edge mobile technology to get business done quickly and securely IntraLinks (NYSE: IL), a leading provider of critical information exchange solutions, today announced the availability of 'IntraLinks Secure Mobile Solution for the iPad and iPhone'.
- IntraLinks Deal Flow Indicator Shows M&A Deal Activity Up 24 Percent Between Q2 2010 and Q2 2011
- Findings show strong year-over-year growth both globally and regionally indicating a return to more normalized levels of activity
- IntraLinks recognized as the leader in team collaboration market for fifth straight year
- IntraLinks partners with translation services company Elanex to provide enhanced solutions for further accelerating the growing number of cross-border deals
- Emerging markets experience the biggest increases in M&A deal activity in 2010
- Latest Offering by IntraLinks Provides General Counsels With a Solution to Gain Control Over Critical Information, Drive Efficiency and Manage Risk
- Significant Growth in Activity Observed in all Regions Over the Last 12 Months
- IntraLinks and mergermarket Global Survey: 78 Percent of M&A Practitioners Expect an Increase in Deal Activity Over the Next 12 Months
- Sao Paulo Will Also Serve As Latin America Headquarters as IntraLinks Demonstrates Commitment to its Already Strong Client Base in the Region
- IntraLinks Enhances its SaaS-Based Safety Document Exchange Solution for the Life Sciences Industry
- IntraLinks Global Survey: 90% of Virtual Data Room Users Believe That the Quality of the Solution is Vital to the Success of an M&A Deal and to Their Work
- IntraLinks will Help to Meet the Pharmaceutical Industry's Objective to Move Towards Completely Paperless Clinical Trials
- IntraLinks Joins Cloud Security Alliance's Subject Matter Expert Board; Working With Other SaaS Leaders to Promote Best Practices for Security of Cloud Computing
- Leading Industry Analyst Firm Names IntraLinks as "Cool Vendor" in Life Sciences
- IntraLinks' Latest Offerings are Available Following the Recent Unveiling of a new Integration Technology and Multi-lingual Platform
- Indicator Also Shows an Increase in Activity From the Last Quarter of 2009 in Asia Pacific, North America and Latin America
- IntraLinks' Multi-Lingual Platform Helps Clients Around the World Share Critical Information More Effectively
- IntraLinks Helps Companies Drive Corporate Efficiency and Reduce the Cost of Application Development
- IntraLinks Further Distinguishes Itself by Earning Microsoft Competencies in ISV/Software Solutions and SOA and Business Process
- Enables Organizations to Extend Reach of SharePoint Beyond Their Firewall
- Intralinks Survey: Corporate Development Professionals Optimistic for M&A in 2010
- /C O R R E C T I O N — IntraLinks/
- Intralinks Sponsors mergermarket Flagship European Events
- IntraLinks and Redocs Announce Strategic Alliance in Russia
- WGZ Corporate Finance Names IntraLinks Preferred Virtual Dataroom Solution Provider