DUBLIN, December 15, 2011 - Aer Lingus has announced the addition of new routes and increased frequencies to its summer 2012 schedule.
NEW YORK, December 15, 2011 - - BGC offers enhanced liquidity and transparency to the TIPS marketplace BGC Partners, Inc.
DUBLIN, LONDON and LUXEMBOURG, December 8, 2011 - - KIID preparation gains momentum in advance of UCITS IV deadline FundAssist announced today that it has been chosen to partner with Russell Investments, a global leader in investment management, to provide KIID (Key Investor Information Document) preparation, production, translation, dissemination and monitoring services.
NEW YORK, LONDON and BEIJING, December 7, 2011 - - Shinetech continues to solidify their market leadership position Shinetech Software Inc.
DUBLIN, December 7, 2011 - The consortium led by global renewable energy developer Mainstream Renewable Power was today awarded preferred bidder status by the Department of Energy in South Africa to deliver 138MW of wind energy and 100MW of solar PV into commercial operation by 2014.
- Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin, Announces Scholarships for Postgraduate Students in India
- Top Travel Destinations for Brits in 2012
- Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick Supports Living in a Window
- New Stena Line Superfast Ship Arrives in Loch Ryan Port
- Stena Line Sails Away With top Ferry Accolade for 19th Year
- ENISA Launches Information Security Awareness Videos in 23 European Languages
- CommProve Launches BCN RAN Insight for Real-Time RAN Congestion Management
- Global Indemnity plc Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- CommProve Launches CommProve NetLedge p20K Solution
- findmypast.ie Publishes Irish Prison Registers Online
- Shire plc: Continued Strong Product Sales Performance in Q3: On Track to Deliver Significant 2011 Earnings Growth
- TeliaSonera Make Mobile Surfing Easier in Europe
- Populis Scoops the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in Ireland
- Aer Lingus Announces Extra Flights to and From Dublin
- CAS and Eduserv Collaborate to Provide Unlimited SciFinder Access to Academic Institutions Across the U.K. and Ireland
- Irish American University Confers Its First Master of Arts Degrees in International Relations on Fourteen Distinguished Graduates
- American College Dublin to Hold Commencement
- CommVault Turns on Service Provider Market With Softcat Agreement
- Glass Lewis Establishes New European Centre in Ireland
- TITAN Technology Partners Europe Contracts with Sembcorp UK to Implement SAP Solutions
- Third Quarter 2011 Results Date Notification - October 28, 2011
- B&B Ireland Launches Categorisation of Irish Bed and Breakfasts
- Stone Tower Capital Expands Into Europe, Opens Dublin Headquarters
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. Announces the Expansion of Its Private Securities Business With the Formation of Cantor Private Markets
- Stena Line Completes Integration of Liverpool and Heysham Routes
- Stena Line to Introduce a New Level of Onboard Facilities
- HeyStaks Launches Community-Based Search Apps for iPad and Android Tablets — Users Can Now Search Less and Find More
- Door2Tour.com Services Demand With a Range of Coach Packages to ‘The X Factor Live Tour’
- UBM Welcomes Food Traders From Over 70 Countries to Food ingredient Asia 2011 in Bangkok
- Expedia Affiliate Network Signs Long Term Partnership With Aer Lingus
- ReportsnReports - Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis & 2017 Forecasts: Greece, Hungary, Ireland
- FXDD Europe Acquires Irish Forex Broker Frontier FX
- Stena Line Announces Super Ships to Shape Future of NI Ferry Travel
- Global Indemnity plc Announces:
- Rocketseed Announces the Release of Rocketseed Mail, an Email 2.0 Marketing Solution