SCARBOROUGH, England, January 4, 2011 - CorDEX Instruments, the UK Test and Measurement company specializing in explosion-proof tools for the petro-chemical and mining industries, announces LaserMETER 3000XP, the first ever handheld laser distance meter certified for ATEX and IECEx Zone 1 IIC T4.
LONDON, January 4, 2011 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has appointed Graham Wright and Kathy Salyan to key leadership roles in the UK aimed at extending the company's intelligence-related business and strengthening the UK footprint for technologies and capabilities that are vitally important for national security.
BEERSE, Belgium, January 4, 2011 - Janssen-Cilag International NV today announced that it has received approval from the European Commission for the first antipsychotic treatment for schizoaffective disorder.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, January 4, 2011 - PneumRx, Inc.
LEIDEN, The Netherlands, January 4, 2011 - Dutch scientists have gained important new insights into intestinal cancer from studying a plant.
- Medicoindustrien to Compliment its Live Training Program with WMDO's Online Courses Designed Specifically for Medical Device Professionals
- SIRVA Announces Acquisition of NewPort Real Estate Limited in Shanghai, China
- Partnership Would Advance Innovative Stem Cell Transplant Product
- First Acceptance Period Ended on 29 December 2010
- AMP's SIVAC Initiative Supports the Creation of a Mongolian National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (NITAG)
- SNR Denton Opening in Hong Kong
- Recruitment agency AshwellForbes Enjoys Longstanding Relationship with Recruitment System Provider, Bond International Software, as Entire Recruitment Process and CRM System is Built on Staffing Agency Software, Bond Adapt -
- BIRD Energy Grant Will Support Virent's Conversion of HCL CleanTech's Pine Tree Sugars Into Hydrocarbon Fuels and Products That can be Sustainable, Cost-effective, and Compatible With Existing Infrastructure
- Pfizer to make payment of $14 million for access to Santaris Pharma A/S Locked Nucleic Acid (LNA) Drug Platform to develop RNA-targeted drugs
- Team Behind iPad Lock Now Securing iMacs
- Vaccinex, Inc. Initiates Clinical Trial of Novel Therapeutic Antibody in Cancer Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
- Manthan Systems President to Present at NRF 2011 Big Ideas Session and Preview ARC With Action Points
- New By-country Infrastructure Reports by BMI Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
- "Green Energy Companies and Micro-CHP" and Other Research Reports Published by MarketPublishers.com
- LV= Wins Two Awards at the National Customer Services Awards
- U.S. Stimulus Measures Pave the Way for an Improved U.S. Outlook in the New Year; Gold and Silver to Shine Further; 2010 Eurozone Debt Crisis Far From Over
- Cybage Showcases In-depth Expertise in Retail Domain
- Savvis Named to Leaders Quadrant in Leading Industry Analyst Firm's Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Web Hosting for 2010
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- e-con Systems Announces its Support for Windows Embedded Compact 7
- 'Diabetes' Is Fifth Disability Intensive Course Introduced to College of Direct Support (CDS) Curriculum
- Record Christmas Sales at Virgin Trains Despite the Snow
- ReproCELL to Enter Collaborative R&D on Human iPS Cell Derived Hepatocytes
- Formerly part of TCW, group that is leading institutional provider of capital to the energy sector completes consensual divestiture into new company
- Standard will improve 3D viewing and automatically support 2D/3D content for gaming and 3D HDTV
- Corporate Attorney Richard May Joins Fried Frank's London Office
- Global IT Services Group Responds to Comments on Outsourcing NHS Administration to India
- House of Fraser Launches Exclusive New Online Beauty Concept
- Passing Away of His Royal Highness Prince Ali Reza Pahlavi
- "One Brand" Strategy Reinforces "One Firm" Philosophy, Expands Reach in New Markets and Maximizes Marketing Impact
- Gerova Completes Acquisition of $1.2 Billion Life Insurance Portfolio and Arranges $50 Million Credit Facility
- Almirall and Forest Announce Positive Results from the ATTAIN Phase III Study of Aclidinium Bromide and the Phase IIb Studies With the Fixed Dose Combination with Formoterol in Moderate to Severe COPD Patients
- Movea's SmartMotion(TM) Control Creates Opportunities to Entice Audiences and Increase ARPU