YOKOHAMA, Japan, December 15, 2011 - ReproCELL, Inc.
OXFORD, England, December 15, 2011 - USPS delivers over five times more letters per delivery employee than Germany's Deutsche Post Emerging market providers improve performance: Turkey's PTT leads, Russia Post shows strongest improvement among BRIC nations A review of the performance of universal postal service providers (USPs) in the G20 group of world's wealthiest nations, published today by Oxford Strategic Consulting (OSC), has found that the United States Postal Service (USPS) achieved the best overall ranking among operators.
TOKYO, December 14, 2011 - Business Guide-Sha, Inc., the organizer of the Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS), announced on December 14 that its next exhibition will be held in February 2012.
GENEVA, December 14, 2011 - In order to protect its ability to use its brands and key trade marks on the packaging of tobacco products sold in Australia, Japan Tobacco International (JTI) has initiated a legal challenge against the Commonwealth of Australia today.
MUNICH, December 14, 2011 - Pooled results of theSTARS E-III and STARS J-V studies presented at the2011American Society of Hematology (ASH)Annual Meeting Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (hereafter, Daiichi Sankyo) today announced the results of a pooled analysis showing that edoxaban*, a direct oral once-daily factor Xa inhibitor, significantly reduced the risk of developing venous thromboembolism (VTE) following total knee or hip arthroplasty when compared to enoxaparin. Patients receiving edoxaban had a lower incidence of a composite of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) than those treated with enoxaparin (5.1% vs.
- Seiko Instruments Launches High-Performance SPI Serial EEPROM for Automotive Use
- Hugely Popular Japanese Smartphone App Series, Developed by Mothers for Kids, Now Globally Available in English Free of Charge
- Hitachi Medical Systems Europe Holding AG, Zug, Switzerland is Announcing the Legal Integration of Aloka Holding Europe AG, Zug, Switzerland
- German Buildings Receive EUR 1.5 Billion Energy Efficiency Makeover
- Hamamatsu Introduces the ORCA-Flash4.0 Scientific CMOS Camera With High Sensitivity, High Resolution, and Fast Readout
- Swedish Know-how on Managing Spent Nuclear Fuel Being Exported
- CareerBecause.Asia Brings an Exciting New Mix of Careers, Hiring News and Networking to Professionals Across Asia!
- Invast Securities Co., LTD Implements Tradency’s Mirror Trader Platform
- Suzuki Commences Arbitration Against Volkswagen AG
- Datapipe Presents "Cloudonomics" at the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants IT Conference 2011
- NTT Com and Partner Carriers Renew Commitment to Improving Global Network Services Worldwide
- KomyMirror is Standard Part for Dreamliner 787
- Astellas Signs United Nations Global Compact
- "Songs For Japan" Hits $10m Milestone
- The Perfect Couple: Japanese Robots and German Autos
- Australia Rises to 3rd Place in Legatum Prosperity Index; Singapore Leads Economic Rankings; Japan 21st; China 52nd
- NTT Com’s PC-1 Transpacific Submarine Cable to Introduce Next-generation Optical Transmission Technology
- Menicon to Market Eye Shelter’s SOLO-care (R) Contact Lens Solution Range in Europe and Canada
- Dubai’s Emerging Art Scene Visits Tokyo
- Ricoh Positioned in the ‘Leaders’ Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services Worldwide
- Ricoh Unveils Managed Document Services 2.0
- Expedia Affiliate Network Powers Bookings Through Japan’s JALAN.NET
- Russia Nuclear Industry Optimistic - Despite Fukushima
- Nissan Announces New Mid-Term Environmental Plan
- Gates Foundation and Partners Mark 2011 World Polio Day
- Further European Regulatory Review Clarifies and Confirms Prior CHMP Position on Positive Benefit-Risk Balance for Pioglitazone-Containing Products
- Tosho Inc. Acquires Minority Stake in Italy-based Health Robotics; Helps Fend Off Unwanted Takeover Attempts
- Infiniti to Reveal First Finalists of International Digital Art Competition
- Suzuki Motor Corporation Serves Volkswagen AG a Notice of Breach Regarding Partnership
- Air China Launches Airport Self Check-in Available at Haneda Tokyo
- New Teijin Plant in the Netherlands Makes World’s Strongest Tape
- NTT Com Enters Laotian Market with Branch Office
- InTecur Middle East Debuts Best-of-Class Portfolio of Security Solutions in Which Interoperability is Key to Success
- Takeda Completes Acquisition and Names New CEO of Nycomed
- NTT Com to Expand Cloud-based Enterprise Network Service Globally