SINGAPORE and NEW YORK, July 27, 2011 - Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today opened its regional headquarters in Singapore.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, July 27, 2011 - Ballast Nedam is part of a consortium that will start the construction of a Biomass Power Plant in the Dutch port of Delfzijl towards the end of 2011.
MANCHESTER, England, July 27, 2011 - - According to Zoopla.co.uk, property prices around Olympic sites are up 11.9% since the Games were announced; this figure outstrips the average UK house price growth over the same period - Property prices in close proximity to the UK Olympic venues have recorded an 11.9% increase since the Games were awarded to London in July 2005, outstripping the UK average of 7.2% over the same period, according to property website Zoopla.co.uk.
LONDON, July 27, 2011 - #1 UK single "Louder" vocalist and co-writer Sian Evans, has signed a long term exclusive music publishing deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing.
LONDON, July 27, 2011 - The tobacco manufacturer British American Tobacco has posted results that has seen adjusted operating profit up 12% for the half year.
- ReportsnReports - Oil Markets 2011, Gas Markets 2011 : Country Reports
- Mendeley Rips Beta Label Off Award-Winning Research Collaboration Software with v1.0 Release
- A Purrfectly Modern Trend as Thousands of British Pets Join Facebook and Twitter
- Aclidinium Bromide Submitted for Registration in Europe
- Thierry Mugler Congratulates Oscar Pistorius on his Historic Qualification for the World Championships in Korea
- Saxo Bank Acquires 25% Stake in Broker Solutions Provider Leverate to Extend Offering for Institutional and Retail Clients
- High Inflation and Low Investment Hampers Recovery, ACCA Survey Shows
- Elsevier Upgrades illumin8, Enhancing Access to Critical Information at the Front End of Innovation
- 4imprint Help Pure North Cider & Juice Co. Grow Their Brand With Promotional Products
- IndiaMART.com & IAMAI to Take SMEs to Cloud
- Landmark Cancer Treatment Supported by NICE
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports 2Q 2011 Financial Results
- Shire plc: Board Changes
- Luxoft Continues Momentum as a Leading Global Outsourcing Provider
- comScore Digital Analytix Adds OTTO as Client, Proving Expertise in Retail Sector
- Record Year for CEM’s Peptide Synthesis Business
- FMC Corporation Signs Agreement to Acquire RheinPerChemie European Persulfates Business
- ‘The LTE Market is Forecast to Grow Rapidly to $68 Billion in 2016′ Says Visiongain Report
- Leadership Consulting Firm - YSC - Opens its 13th International Office in Mexico City
- Banco Bradesco S.A. - 1H11 Earnings Results
- Tommy Hilfiger Appoints John Ermatinger as CEO of the Company’s Asia Business
- meemo LLC, Virtual Goods Marketing, Licensing & Distribution Company, Teams With Social Media Network bebo for Transformers Virtual Goods
- Kuoni Reveals Surge of Five-star Cub Bookings
- Stena Line Signs Deal With the Belfast Giants
- Extending the Role of the Data Centre
- NICE Recommends OZURDEX(R), an Innovative Treatment for Retinal Vein Occlusion (RVO), a Common Cause of Vision Loss
- Stella McCartney Launches Second Issue of iPad App, Previews New Ad Campaign and Expands ecommerce to 30 Countries Worldwide
- Sybase Survey Finds Employees Willing to Give up Free Coffee, Paid Parking, and Even a Vacation Day, for Choice of Mobile Device and Access to Apps in the Workplace
- Cambridge University and the Edmond de Rothschild Foundation use Social Entrepreneurship to Improve Jewish-Muslim Relations
- Archipelago Hotels and Resorts Assume Management of The Datai Langkawi, Malaysia
- ZigBee Alliance Announces 10th Standard: ZigBee Gateway
- Hayes Lemmerz to Exhibit in Internationale Automobil Ausstellung in September 2011
- Braskem Becomes the Leading Polypropylene Producer in North America
- Braskem Acquires the Polypropylene (PP) Business of Dow Becoming the Leader in the US PP Market
- CORRECTION - Stella McCartney: Stella McCartney Launches Second Issue of iPad App, Previews New Ad Campaign and Expands ecommerce to 30 Countries Worldwide