WASHINGTON, July 5, 2011 - - Report cites emerging pattern of onerous government intervention as barrier to continued growth The Council for European Investment Security (CEIS) today released a new report entitled "Trials of a Baltic Tiger: Estonia's Economic Landscape Since the Fall of Communism." While the country has historically performed well, the report finds that in the past several years, the Estonian government has intervened in the private sector in a manner which raises questions among the international investment community regarding the country's attractiveness as a place for international investment.
SINGAPORE, July 5, 2011 - ICIS pricing, the leading price reporting service for the global chemical industry, has expanded its coverage on the global base oil market with the launch of weekly Middle East price assessments in the new Middle East Base Oils report.
CLEVELAND, July 5, 2011 - -- Magnetic Engineering Company Represents OMG's Most Significant Step in Diversifying Business -- -- OMG Continues to Push Closer to End Users in Fast-Growing End Markets -- OM Group, Inc.
GENEVA, July 5, 2011 - Grant Designed to Stimulate Innovation in the Field of Fertility Up to 1 Million Euros Allocated to Five Research Projects Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announces the recipients of its second Grant for Fertility Innovation.
LIMERICK, Ireland, July 5, 2011 - Product Launch of Opgenra starts in July Olympus Biotech International, an Olympus Corporation Company, announced the availability of its eptotermin alfa product "Opgenra" for European patients.
- CLS Holdings plc: Publication of Listing Prospectus in Sweden and First day of Trading of Unsecured Bonds due 2016
- Pele Mountain Announces Preliminary Economic Assessment for Eco Ridge Mine Rare Earths and Uranium Project with $1.31-Billion Pre-Tax Cash Flow, $662-Million NPV (at 7.5% Discount Rate), 47% IRR
- Merisant Welcomes the Positive Vote of the EC Standing Committee to Authorize Stevia Across Europe
- Pet Fair Asia 2011
- First High-Risk Online Biller Becomes Official Payment Institute
- Cargill’s Farmer Training Introduced in Cameroon Following Excellent Results in Cte d’Ivoire
- farfetch.com: Mulberry’s Bumper Profits Prove Handbags are Accessible Luxury Fashion
- Loseley Ice Cream Factory Closes, Auction of Equipment to Take Place 14 July
- Introducing Press Loft - the Essential Resource for Journalists
- ‘The Clinical Trials Market Will Exceed $30BN by 2015′ says visiongain Report
- ‘The Sustainable & Green Packaging Market Will be Worth $107.7bn in 2011′ Says Visiongain Report
- ‘Roaming Revenues Will Reach Over US $66 Billion in 2016′ Says Latest Visiongain Report
- Hitch a Ride With Certeco
- Buongiorno’s Matteo Montan speaking at MEF Global 2011 in London, 7th July
- Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. Second Quarter 2011 News Release and Conference Call
- Elsevier Launches Online Catalogue of Two Thousand 16 - 18th Century Books from the Original Elzevier Publishing House
- Genetix Joins Molecular Devices: Combining Businesses to be in a Better Position to Serve Customers
- EU and Russian Leaders Meet to Discuss Impact of Russia’s Presidential Elections on Europe
- Composite Technology Announces Transmission Lines in Poland
- BSB Opens Two New Offices in Switzerland
- INTERSPORT Optimizes Virtual Environment With Expand Networks
- Torchmark Corporation Declares Partial Stock Split
- GoldenSource to Discuss Data Management Strategies at Toronto Financial Information Summit 2011
- SAND Technology Announces MicroStrategy Certification
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- OMNIlife science, Inc. Announces PS Knee FDA Clearance
- UAE Health Officials to Visit South Korea to Discuss Strengthening Ties in Healthcare Sector
- HGC Attracts Customers in Greater Mekong Subregion and Doubles Voice Traffic in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Car Hire Comparator Warns over New Money Making Hire Schemes
- Raytheon UK Awarded Four-Year Support Contract for U.K. Paveway
- QGEP Acquires Stake in BM-S-8 in the Santos Basin
- STAR-CCM+ v6.04: Increase Innovation and Decrease Cost
- Logicalis UK Launches ImmersiV - a Consumption-Based ‘Video as a Service’ Portfolio From Desktop to Telepresence
- Hotter Comfort Concept Shoes Reveals Office Staff Opting for Dressed Down Look
- The Bold, the Bright & the Beautiful - Summer Nuptials and Alfresco Parties Take Centre Stage