LIVERPOOL, England, June 10, 2011 - - isme is Delighted to Announce the Launch of a New Range of Pet Care Products isme is delighted to announce the launch of a new range of pet care (www.isme.com/home-garden/petcare/e/b/3654.end) products.
LONDON and VENLO, The Netherlands, June 10, 2011 - Canon and Oce are to combine their printing operations in Switzerland, following the completion, on March 9th, 2010, of the public offer of Canon Inc.
BEIJING, June 10, 2011 - - China's "Male Economy" Decrypts Luxury Consumption The 700 million male consumers in China are becoming the king's of international luxury brands, such as LV and Armani.
ZUG, Switzerland, June 10, 2011 - Amgen announced today the results of a new European survey of people suffering from a rare blood disorder called immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) shows that one in four feels the impact of the condition on their daily lives is severe, causing them anxiety and concern.
SWINDON, England, June 10, 2011 - ISL Light iOS application has been released today, and is available free of charge on the App Store (bit.ly/kcNi8P).
- Melexis Reinvents the Programmable Linear Hall Sensor and Goes Surface-Mount
- Russian Stability Critical to Western Energy Security
- Pet Fair Asia 2011
- Dassault Aviation Appoints Jean Kayanakis as General Manager of Dassault Falcon Service
- Q-Park NV Announces new Supervisory Board Member
- MarketsandMarkets: World Microscopy Market Expected to be US$ 4.5 Billion by 2015
- Cargill Inaugurates Grain Silo in Morocco
- British Airways Introduces First Class on Flights to Las Vegas
- Mood Entertainment Expands its Reach in France
- Appetising Opportunities at Food ingredients Philippines 2011
- Lord Ashcroft to Appear in new D-Day Documentary
- Dream Team Winners Net Half a Million Pounds
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva Certified The Green Key Hotel
- Hubert Burda Media: Back on the Growth Path
- Evergrande Achieved the Sales Volume of 33.7 Billion Yuan in the First 5 Months, Continuing to Lead the Mainland Real Estate Enterprises in Hong Kong
- Evergrande Achieved Sales Volume of RMB 7.78 Billion in May, with Increase of Over 90% on Year-on-Year Basis
- Abbott Declares 350th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- Five-Year Follow-Up Data for SPRYCEL(R) (dasatinib) 100 mg Once Daily Demonstrated 78 Percent Overall Survival in Patients with Chronic-Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Resistant or Intolerant to Imatinib Mesylate[*]
- Ukraine to Host World Newspaper Congress Next Year
- Ukraine Advances on Anti-Corruption Practices
- NH Hoteles Implements 'Quality Focus' Strategy
- Amgen's Nplate(R) Rapidly Increased Platelet Counts in Adults With Primary ITP
- Kingsbridge Estates to Breathe New Life Into Chichester Landmark
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Bank of Ireland Bondholders Organize to Join Effort to Inject Required Capital, to Bolster Planned Capital Raising and to Oppose Announced Liability Management Exercise
- Scotia Capital Economist Ranked No. 1 in the UK
- British Airways Offers up to 50% off Holidays to Europe in Business Class
- Keep Cool in the Bedroom This Summer With Carpetright
- Very.co.uk Launches Search for V-Styler and GBP50K Package up for Grabs
- TAAG Angola Airlines Purchases Boeing 777-300ER Aircraft Backed by Ex-Im Bank
- Braskem's 2010 Form 20-F Filed with the US SEC and Available on the Company's Website
- The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil Celebrates Fifth Anniversary
- The Combination of Palonosetron and Aprepitant Shows Superior Protection From Significant Nausea and Vomiting Than Daily Granisetron in Patients Receiving High Dose Chemotherapy as Conditioning Prior to Stem Cell Transplantation
- Oracle Health Sciences to Share Insight on Improving Clinical Trial Efficiency and Safety, and Advancing Personalized Medicine at DIA 46th Annual Meeting