LAUSANNE, Switzerland, November 30, 2011 - Current Ceo Rudi Pauwels Becomes Executive Chairman Focusing On Scientific And Technology Strategy New CeoAppointment Strengthens Commercial Focus As BiocartisPrepares ForLaunch Of ItsFirst Product In 2013 Biocartis, a company developing and commercializing compact molecular diagnostic (MDx) systems designed to drive personalized medicine and improve the diagnosis of disease, today announced the appointment of Dr.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, November 17, 2011 - A new study shows self-centered CEOs who "crave acclaim and applause" are more likely to keep their companies at the forefront of technological innovation.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, November 17, 2011 - Funds Will be Used to Commercialize a Fully Automated, Compact Molecular Diagnostics System Designed to Drive the Widespread Adoption of Personalized Medicine and Other Diagnostic Applications Including the Fight Against Infectious Disease Biocartis, a company developing and commercializing compact molecular diagnostic (MDx) systems designed to drive the widespread adoption of personalized medicine and other applications including the improved diagnosis of infectious disease, announced today the completion of EUR 71 million (USD 100 million) Series C equity fund raising backed by existing investors, new investors and industrial collaborators and partners.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, August 17, 2011 - NespressoContinuestoBuildon itsSuccessasCategory Leader Nestl Nespresso in the first half of 2011 achieved double-digit growth with more than 15% of its sales generated outside of Europe.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, July 6, 2011 - After Monterrey in 2009 and Bali in 2010, the city of Lausanne and the Institut de Hautes Etudes en Administration Publique (IDHEAP) will be the venue for the 2011 International Congress of the IIAS (International Institute of Administrative Sciences).
- WISeKey Invites Luxury Brands to Join the Fight Against Counterfeits With its Brand Protection Technology Showcased at the FT Business of Luxury Summit
- Curation Website to Create a Daily Twitter Newspaper for HBO's new Drama Series Game of Thrones, Enabling Fans to Receive Updates, Discover Like-Minded Followers and new Content
- Jilion Commercializes Highly Anticipated SublimeVideo Cloud-based HTML5 Player Service
- Water DataBase Project: Quantis Creates Database to Help Companies Manage Their Impact on Water Resources
- SwissINSO Issues Chairman's Letter to Shareholders
- SmallRivers Announces $2.1M Financing Round to Expand Paper.li Globally
- SwissINSO Announces the Signing of a Sales Contract and Distribution Agreement for its Krystall ™ Water Purification System — the First in Malaysia
- Vibrant Brand Community Engaged by Signature Venues in Iconic Locations
- SwissINSO Announces the Signing of a Sales Contract for its Krystall(TM) Water Purification Unit - the First in North Africa
- Dr. Yves Ducommun, CEO of SwissINSO, Named a Trustee of the Newly-Formed "Emirati - Swiss Friendship Platform"
- SwissINSO Launches New Website With Multi-Media Features and Optimized for Search Engines - Creative, Informative and Interactive
- Clooney and Malkovich Star in Latest Nespresso TV Spot
- SwissINSO Expands Capacity for Producing Its 100% Solar-Powered Water Purification Units
- Independent Research Firm Includes SAGE SA in "Hot Banking Tech Companies To Watch in 2010: Q2 Update" Report
- SwissINSO, a major innovator in the application of solar-power to water purification/desalination and heating/cooling of buildings, announces its move to Switzerland's prestigious EPFL Science Park, joining an exclusive club of world-class players.
- /C O R R E C T I O N — SwissINSO Holding Inc/
- Bilcare AG to Acquire INEOS' Global Films Business for EUR100 Million
- NanoPowers Raises CHF 5 Million ($4.5 Million) in Series A Financing to Support Development of Breakthrough Urinary Incontinence Device
- The African Press Organization Cements its Position as the Global Leader in Distribution of Africa Related News
- STMicroelectronics selected as strategic development partner and supplier for state-of-the-art active ambient noise-cancellation device
- Biocartis Raises EUR30 million in Series 'B' Financing Round
- Phitek Systems Appoints New Global Sales & Marketing Manager
- Biocartis Raises EUR10 Million in Series A Financing Round
- SmallRivers.com: a Swiss Initiative Innovates to Improve Interconnections Between Blogs, Websites and Audiences
- Working Towards ‘Counting Malaria Out’ Through Scale-Up of PermaNet(R) Bed Nets, Vestergaard Frandsen Produces 175 Millionth Net; Introduces New Net To Combat Insecticide Resistance