GENEVA, January 17, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced that an exclusive development and licensing agreement with Domain Therapeutics, Strasbourg, France, was signed to develop metabotropic glutamate receptor 4 (mGluR4) Positive Allosteric Modulator (PAM) drugs targeting Parkinson's disease and other neurodegenerative diseases.
GENEVA and BRUSSELS, January 12, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, will premiere today the international short film MS: It's a Marathon...Not a Sprint in Brussels, Belgium.
GENEVA, December 13, 2010 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced a strategic collaboration with the Institute of Experimental Neurology (INSpe) and the Department of Neurology of the San Raffaele Scientific Institute (Milan, Italy) to advance clinical research projects in multiple sclerosis and neurodegenerative diseases.
GENEVA, Switzerland, November 26, 2010 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that the U.S.
GENEVA, November 17, 2010 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today the completion of patient enrollment in the ORACLE MS 1 clinical study.
- Saizen(R) Solution For Injection Eliminates the Need to Reconstitute Powder for Injection
- Merck Serono Announces Top-Line Results of Long-Term Study of Safinamide as Add-on Treatment to Levodopa in Advanced Parkinson's Disease
- Acquisition Will Provide Teva With a Strong Platform to Expand its Global Women's Health Business
- Study Met its Primary Endpoint
- RebiDose(TM) has Been Developed With the Goal to Simplify the Rebif(R) Injection Process and Potentially Improve Patient Convenience
- New Presentation of Cyanide Antidote Cyanokit(R) in a Single Vial Facilitates Administration
- Ablynx and Merck Serono Enter into Second Agreement To Co-Discover and Co-Develop Nanobodies (R)
- Merck Serono is Committed to the Potential of Cladribine Tablets to Meet an unmet Medical Need as an oral, Short-Course, Disease-Modifying Drug for Multiple Sclerosis
- Merck Serono: FDA Grants Priority Review to Cladribine Tablets for the Treatment of Relapsing Forms of MS
- Merck Serono's Cladribine Tablets for MS Approved in Russia
- Grant Designed to Stimulate Innovation in The Field of Fertility
- Campaign Website and Global Script Concept Competition Launch Today
- Merck Serono: Data on Safinamide to Be Presented at the 14th MDS Meeting
- Merck Serono Resubmits U.S. Application for Cladribine Tablets as a Potential MS Therapy
- Merck Serono Launches Global Campaign to Raise Awareness of MS Across the World
- International Thyroid Awareness Week 2010 to Focus on Thyroid Disorders and Pregnancy
- New Data on Established Therapy Rebif(R) and on Investigational Therapy Cladribine Tablets to be Presented at AAN Underscore Merck Serono's Commitment to Multiple Sclerosis Care and Research
- Largest Study Aimed at Understanding the Fertility Decision-Making Process of Today's Couples Trying to Conceive
- Two-Year Results From CLARITY Study With Cladribine Tablets in Multiple Sclerosis Published in The New England Journal of Medicine
- Merck Serono Announces Collaboration in Basic and Clinical Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- Merck Serono Initiates KAMPER, the First Pan-European Registry for Patients Under Kuvan(R) Therapy
- China's Research and Development Organization Will Become the Fourth Key R&D Hub for Merck Serono Worldwide
- Merck Serono, a Division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, Placed in the Top 10 Among Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies for the Third Year in a Row
- Merck Serono Submits Application for Cladribine Tablets as a Potential Oral Short-Course Multiple Sclerosis Therapy in the United States
- New Data From CLARITY Study on Disease Activity in MS Patients who Received Cladribine Tablets Presented at 25th ECTRIMS Congress
- Results From Improve Study Show MRI Benefits of Rebif(R) Seen Early in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Treatment and Sustained Over Time
- Merck Serono Submits Application for Cladribine Tablets as Multiple Sclerosis Therapy in Europe
- GONAL-f Approved in Japan for Ovulation Induction in Infertile Women
- Merck Serono Launches “Global Fertility Academy” to Provide Education and Training for the Treatment of Infertility
- Merck Serono Launches RebiSmart(TM), First Electronic Injection Device for Delivery of Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Rebif(R)
- New Data From CLARITY Study Presented at 19th ENS Meeting Show Rapid and Sustained MS Relapse Reduction for Cladribine Tablets
- First Phase III Clinical Trial Results of Safinamide in Advanced Parkinson’s Disease to Be Presented at the Movement Disorder Society 13th International Congress
- Merck Serono Committed to Investing in Innovation in the Fertility Area
- Merck Serono Initiates SETTLE, the Second Phase III Clinical Trial of Safinamide in Advanced Parkinson’s Disease
- Merck Serono Launches Glucophage Powder in First European Countries