U.K. titles now available - 'one-stop experience for global content'
MAASTRICHT, the Netherlands, January 10, 2011 - Q-Park NV is delighted to announce that Mrs Karla Peijshas been appointed to the Supervisory Board as of 1 January. Mrs Peijs succeeds Mr Wolter Lemstra who recently retired after many years of dedication to the Q-Park Supervisory Board.
The World's Largest Healthcare Communications Network Releases Survey Findings, Unveiling Predictions for Healthcare Marketing in 2011
LONDON, January 10, 2011 - With over half the UK adult population belonging to at least one loyalty program, how can brands differentiate their programs while providing exciting, relevant and usable rewards? the first club(TM) has just expanded its digital rewards platform to help airline, hotel and retail loyalty programs do just that, by adding eBooks (www.thefirstclub.com/us) and audio books (www.thefirstclub.com/en/abooks) to its digital rewards catalog.
MONTREAL and PARIS, January 10, 2011 - Heenan Blaikie is pleased to announce that on January 1, 2011, 16 new lawyers have joined its Paris office. This important development occurs a little more than one year after the launching of Heenan Blaikie's activities in Paris.
- Chanticleer Holdings Announces Plans for Third Hooters Restaurant in South Africa
- CNPV Announces Inauguration of First Largest Utility Scale 7MW Solar Power Project in Shandong Province
- It's Official: Eating Fruit Makes You Sexy
- Forecasts for Cosmetic Surgery Trends 2011
- Harry Potter Wizard Legal Battle to Continue in English High Court, Despite US Dismissal.
- Swine Flu - Prevention is Better Than Cure
- CrimsonLogic to Develop NAF for the Kingdom of Bahrain
- AMT to Supply cGMP Manufacturing to Consortium Led by Institut Pasteur for Clinical Development of Gene Therapy for Rare Genetic Disorder in Children
- Wildcat Publishing Launches The Oil & Gas Year, India 2010