The Munich-based Technology Group is Offering a Comprehensive Package of Solutions for the Wholesale Company's International Online Stores
LAS VEGAS, January 17, 2011 - Leading carry solutions brand, DICOTA, has unveiled a unique range of carry solutions for BlackBerry(R) smartphones and the BlackBerry(R) PlayBook(TM) tablet, as part of the Built for BlackBerry(TM) program.
LONDON, January 17, 2011 - As the dating industry meets at iDate Miami this week, IntroAnalytics (at: www.introanalytics.com) will be showcasing its improved matchmaking and discovery software for dating sites. Their technology has also been shortlisted for Best New Technology in the iDate Awards being held in Miami on Thursday 20th January 2011.
IMRG Senate Membership Reflects Electrocomponents Commitment to eCommerce Innovation
Detecon: Telco Partnerships Create Growth in Value BONN and ESCHBORN, Germany, January 17, 2011 - Non-competing telecommunications companies which jointly utilize products, services, infrastructures, or know-how increase their competitiveness. In view of worldwide challenges such as saturated markets, limited opportunities for expansion, and disintegrating boundaries in the value chain, the ICT management consultancy Detecon International considers the bundling of available forces to be essential. According to Detecon analyses, activities for which financing would otherwise not be available - research and development are just two examples - can be conducted within the framework of operator-operator partnering (OOP).
- New Global Research Demonstrates How Shifts in the Consumer Adoption of Social Media is Enabling Professional Media to Profit Online
- Older Population Takes Personal Responsibility for Health
- Simplyhealth Launches Health Plan to Support Over 70s
- Downward Price Trend Ends as New Property Listings Hit Two Year Low
- NTT Europe Strengthens ICT Service-provider Capabilities
- DQE Signs French Co Production Deal for 'Little Nick'
- The King's Speech 'More Than Entertainment to People Who Stutter'
- Seiko Instruments Introduces New Temperature Sensor IC Optimized for LED Lighting