CHESTER, England, December 16, 2011 - 20 per cent of Brits expect to be pushed into debt, or pushed further into debt from Christmas spending A worrying third of UK adults already in debt say Christmas will push them further over the edge Research from MoneySupermarket.com, Britain's number one comparison site found that almost 10 million UK consumers could be tipped into or pushed further into debt this Christmas.
CHESTER, England, December 13, 2011 - Check your insurance policy small print ahead of winter conditions, says MoneySupermarket Ensure you have adequate protection in place against car breakdowns and burst pipes As we head further into the winter months, Brits are urged to check the small print of their home insurance and car breakdown policies to ensure they are covered for winter conditions and breakdowns, warns MoneySupermarket.com.
CHESTER, England, December 5, 2011 - Drink driving conviction could increase car insurance by 85 per cent Motorists convicted of drink driving could see the cost of their car insurance premiums rise by 85 per cent on average, according to MoneySupermarket.com.
CHESTER, UK, November 30, 2011 - 1.4 million uninsured motorists loose on British roads Beware policy small print if you are hit by an uninsured driver - cover levels vary between providers, saysMoneySupermarket.com Uninsured drivers are widespread on British roads, with an estimated 1.4 million drivers illegally getting behind the wheel.
CHESTER, England, November 29, 2011 - Average amount Brits say they will spend this festive season is GBP 437 Failing to plan ahead to pay off Christmas debts could cost an extra GBP 70.20 in interest by next Christmas Credit card users making only the minimum repayments could take 12 years and 8 months to repay Christmas debt Brits could be left out in the cold this New Year struggling to pay off their Christmas debts, according to analysis from Britain's number one comparison site.
- 0 Per Cent Balance Transfer and Purchase Deals at All Time High
- Personal Loan Rates Hit Lowest Levels in Years
- Hit The Slopes With Plenty of Cover This Winter
- Ditch Unused Direct Debits to Save Money This Winter
- Heating Wars Commence Across The UK Fuelled by Rising Energy Costs
- 667 Million a Year Wasted by Auto Renewing Home Insurance
- Don’t Let Your Bonfire Night Fizzle Into an Insurance Nightmare
- MoneySupermarket Comment on Junior ISA Launch
- One in Four Households Keep Their Heating Off Despite Cooler Weather
- Frequent Flyers Should Consider Going Annual on Their Travel Insurance Policy
- Average Easy Access Rates up 0.34 Per Cent Compared to 2010
- Confessions of a Secret Credit Card User
- Brits Already Worried About the Cost of Christmas
- Desperate Drivers Seek Cheaper Car Insurance
- Average Two-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Deals Hit Record Low of 3.82 Per Cent
- Check Your Fixed Rate Bonds and Reap Savings Rewards
- Jersey Wins UK Postcode Lottery for Home Insurance
- One in Four Brits Live in Fear of Their Bills
- Hard Pressed Energy Customers Struggling to Afford Rising Cost of Living
- Brits Spend GBP9 Billion* Every Month Paying off Debt
- When is Your Card Not a Card?
- Home-owners Pay for Privilege of Monthly Insurance Instalments
- Brits Gift 3.9 Billon to Energy Providers
- Brits Hoard Antiques, Gold and Rare Objects as Recession Continues to Bite
- Motorists on Course to Avoid Paying the Price for Speeding
- Debt Worried Students Need to Get Clued up on Their Cover
- Apathy Costs British Motorists 2.4 Billion Each Year
- Energy Customers Turn a Blind Eye to Their Gas and Electricity Costs
- Monthly Car Insurance Doesn’t Have to Break the Bank
- Credit Cards - Think Before You Spend
- Britain: A Nation of First Time Savers?
- Unoccupied Home? Check the Small Print to Ensure You’re Insured
- Beleaguered Drivers Downsize on Car Choice as Rising Motoring Costs Take Their Toll
- Plan Ahead for a Trouble Free Gap Year
- Green Shoots of Recovery for First Time Buyers in the Mortgage Market