IRVINE, California, December 14, 2011 - - Flex Turbine™ MT250 EX Offers Unprecedented Customer Flexibility to Use Heat Directly Derived from Biomass Combustion for Power Generation Today, FlexEnergy Inc (www.flexenergy.com), an energy technology company based in Irvine, California, announced the first commercial order of its Flex Turbine™MT250 EX to Gammel Engineering GmbH, a German leader in heating plants, combined heat and power plants, district heating, industrial plants and building services.
RALEIGH, North Carolina, December 13, 2011 - aiMatch, the intelligent ad serving platform for online publishers, announced that it has signed an agreement with CyberWing, a media representative for Japan's leading Internet service providers and a subsidiary of NEC-BIGLOBE.
GLASGOW, Scotland and CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, December 1, 2011 - -Purchase of smartsm Software from U.K.
DURHAM, North Carolina, November 11, 2011 - American Journal Experts (AJE) now offers Turkish translation to help researchers publish their work in English-language journals.
MORRISVILLE, North Carolina, October 26, 2011 - www.ncontactinc.eu- www.ncontactinc.com nContact, Inc., the leading innovator in epicardial ablation devices, announced today the launch of its new corporate websites, www.ncontactinc.eu and www.ncontactinc.com.
- BB&T posts EPS of $0.52, up 73%; Net income increases 69%
- Chanticleer Holdings Buys Out SG Shaw Foods from Hooters South Africa Joint Venture
- APEX Analytix to Address Global Trends in Financial Shared Services and Procure-to-Pay during Fall Events in Europe
- PRA Opens Office in Romania
- nContact, Inc. Announces CE Mark Approval of its Generation 4 "EPi-Sense(TM)" Epicardial Ablation System
- Record Year for CEM’s Peptide Synthesis Business
- A Statement by Evangelist Billy Graham on the Death of The Reverend John R. W. Stott
- BB&T reports 46% increase in net income
- Six-Center Study of Chronic Atrial Fibrillation Indicates Importance of Confirming Conduction Block Intra-operatively in Radiofrequency Ablation
- New Jersey Transit Approves Contract for 76 Busses to DesignLine USA
- New Breed Logistics Opens Belfast, Northern Ireland Aerospace Manufacturing Support Facility
- All Electric Bus by DesignLine Produces Unparalleled Results
- Muzak to Provide West Coast Verizon Dealer 4G Wireless with Custom Music and In-Store Messaging for 130 Store Locations
- Grifols Announces the Appointment of Thomas Glanzmann as Chairman of its New Board of Directors for U.S. Operations
- ILDS and Stiefel Announce Global Initiative to Help Prevent Deadly Skin Cancer Among Albinos in Tanzania
- iContact Launches Free Edition in UK
- Expansion of eClinical Solutions Continues to Gain Momentum
- TigerSwan International Receives Contract for Saudi Arabian Construction Project
- Sapiens DECISION, Powered by The Decision Model, Will be the First Solution to Reach BDMM Level 4 Certification
- BB&T reports 21% increase in net income
- Goodrich Business in UK Wins Queen's Award for Enterprise
- Significant Business and Technology Enhancements Added to Sapiens' Comprehensive Reinsurance Software Solution
- Drug Development Strategies for South Korea and India
- Customer-centric Module Includes Collaboration, Workflow and Diary Items for Insurance Companies
- DesignLine Corporation Announces Joint $30M Hybrid/Electric Bus Venture
- Continued Growth Prompts New Office Openings
- The Partnership Complements RapidSure as it Becomes a Full Insurance Suite
- Credit trends improve across the board
- Exhibitor and registration numbers reflect growing market confidence
- Sapiens Expands its Presence in the UK With Newly Appointed Director of Business Development
- Duke Energy and ENN Group Collaborate on Green Cities Initiative
- Newest Hooters Restaurant to Open in Cape Town, the Most Dynamic City in One of the World's Fastest Emerging Global Economies
- New leader brings experience in CRO technology and corporate growth...
- Integrated Analysis Demonstrates Alpha(1)-Augmentation Therapy Significantly Reduces Loss of Lung Tissue in Patients with AAT-deficiency-related Emphysema
- Building on the success of its Landing Gear facility in Krosno, Goodrich begins work on its second facility in Poland's Aviation Valley