NORTHAMPTON, England, November 30, 2011 - Access Legal, the consumer brand of national law firm Shoosmiths, has helped launch a pro bono law clinic in Northampton.
NORTHAMPTON, England, November 29, 2011 - Access Legal, the consumer brand of national law firm Shoosmiths, has raised more than 30,000 for Aspire, a charity that provides practical support for individuals suffering spinal cord injuries.
NORTHAMPTON, England, November 1, 2011 - Call for improved care and treatment guidance to be included by NICE in forthcoming review Results from over 600 UK patients show widespread dissatisfaction with psoriasis treatment Only 16% of patients said they have had their disease severity measured Only 9% offered simple assessment regarding impact on quality of life - With Photos New results revealed today from The Psoriasis Association show that the majority of people with psoriasis in the UK are suffering as NHS specialists fail to follow national guidelines for their care and management.
NORTHAMPTON, England, October 27, 2011 - To coincide with National Psoriasis Awareness Week, the UK Psoriasis Association will launch the results of a nation-wide survey* - that included over 600 respondents - into the care and management of people with psoriasis.
NORTHAMPTON, England, October 11, 2011 - Access Legal from Shoosmiths has secured the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), making it the largest law firm in England and Wales to do so.
- Vizit Announces New Release Enhancing SharePoint Search & Social Features
- Invu Document Management Software Allows Architects to Implement Electronic Document Storage for 95 % of Business-Critical Documents
- Shoosmiths Appoints David Palmer as New Head of Access Legal
- PCI Films Consulting’s Authoritative BOPET Report Updated for 2011. When You Need to Know Where the Polyester Film Market is Going.
- Access Legal from Shoosmiths Joins the Institute of Customer Service
- Access Legal Announces Sponsorship of Leon Hunt
- Access Legal Announces Appointment of Nicholas Tubb to Medical Negligence Team
- Barclaycard Freedom Celebrates First Birthday
- Invu Announces Publication of White Paper Demonstrating how Purchase Invoice Processing and Efficient Document Workflow can Automate the Payment Process
- Access Legal Named Best Provider of Home Purchase and Sale Conveyancing Services
- Barclaycard Freedom Enables House of Fraser Customers to Earn Rewards
- Launch of New Barclaycard Freedom eStore Allows Customers to Cash in Online
- Barclaycard and Barclays Announce One Millionth Contactless Transaction in UK
- Barclaycard Launches Next Generation Online Payments With SmartPay
- Barclaycard Spending Index up 9.2% Year-on-Year in July
- Barclaycard has Increased the Balance Transfer Period on Barclaycard Platinum
- Barclaycard Spending Index Shows July Year-on-Year Growth up 9.9%
- MI6 Lured Rudolf Hess to Scotland in May 1941, Claims New Book
- Barclaycard Contactless Technology Rolls out Across Co-Operative Stores Nationwide
- Brain Injury Awareness Week - Starting 17th May - Highlights Brain Injury Risks and National Shortage of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Guest Speaker From Design Agency, Dalziel and Pow, to Present on the Deployment of Extensis Portfolio Server
- Now VSG is a Profit Star!