BELFAST, Northern Ireland and NEW YORK, November 6, 2011 - Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars & 30 Seconds To Mars Also Triumph at the 18thAnnual Awards Show on Sunday 6 November in Belfast, Northern Ireland Global superstar Lady Gaga confirmed her status as the first lady of pop at the '2011 MTV EMA' in Belfast tonight, scoring four wins at the star-studded event at Belfast's Odyssey Arena.
DUNGANNON, Northern Ireland, October 4, 2011 - sQuid, the electronic payments provider today announced the launch of online top ups and cashless catering at St Patrick's Academy in Dungannon, Northern Ireland.
SHANNON, Ireland, August 30, 2011 - Just six years ago, ZAGG was a good idea backed by a lot of willpower, and now we have exploded into a dynamic, fast-growing company, traded on the NASDAQ, with over 20 million of our flagship product, the invisibleSHIELD, sold to date worldwide.
BUSHMILLS, Northern Ireland, August 18, 2011 - A Marketing Consultant and an Orthotist from South Africa have won a global competition hosted by BUSHMILLS™ Irish Whiskey that will see the world-famous Old Bushmills Distillery 'go on tour' to a city in the Rainbow Nation.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina, June 22, 2011 - - Operation supports manufacturing of Bombardier CSeries aircraft wings New Breed Logistics, a North Carolina-based provider of outsourced logistics services and supply chain consulting has announced the opening of a manufacturing support facility in Belfast, Northern Ireland to support assembly of the advanced composite wings for Bombardier's* new CSeries* aircraft.
- Belfast Marks 100th Anniversary of the Launch of the Titanic
- Latens Appoints Sunil Nataraj as Regional Director, Asia
- First U.S. installation; First University installation in the world
- Almac to Host Inaugural European Product Launch Workshop for US Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Todd Kole Appointed to Almac's Clinical Technologies Executive Team
- Almac's Biocatalysis Business Continues its Strong Growth and Boosts its Visibility With the Launch of the selectAZymeTM Brand
- Award Recognises Almac's Continued Growth Success and Presence as a World Class Player in Pharmaceutical and Biotech Services
- Latens Software-Only CAS Solution to Secure IPTV Services From Egyptian Advanced Multimedia Systems
- Scientists at Almac and Queen's University Belfast Discover Novel Approach to Treat Cancer Patients
- Stena Line Recommences Service on Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire Route
- Almac Open CLIA lab for Biomarker Clinical Trials
- BioFocus and Almac Collaborate to Offer Fluorescent Lifetime Assays
- Almac Announces Expansion to its Commercial Facility With the Addition of Increased Storage Capacity for Biologic Products
- Almac - The A to ZED of Automated Walleting for Clinical Trial Supply
- Stena Line Thinks big With new Ships for its Scotland-Northern Ireland Service
- Almac Your Bioinformatics Partner
- Leading Mobile Cloud Software Company Provides Software Platform to Accelerate Cross-Operator Mobile Cloud Services
- Agreements for Investigational TMC278 Cover Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Least Developed Countries
- Distinction goes to the firm that made most significant contribution to community
- Accolade Recognises Strong Communication of Almac's Integrated Services and US Expansion Programmes
- Almac Adds Late Stage Customisation Suite to Assist Orphan Drug / Niche Product Launches Into Europe
- Almac and the Royal Society of Chemistry Host a Workshop on the use of Analytical Techniques to Control and Monitor Solid Form
- Almac has Successful MHRA Inspection at its Clinical Services UK Site
- Award goes to the company for pioneering business in developing areas of Belfast.
- Almac Continues Biocatalysis Business Growth With a Further $4m R&D Investment
- Almac Launch Biomarkers for Biopharma
- Discover Ireland's Food Delights With a Driving Holiday
- Leading Northern Ireland eCommerce Provider Opts for UK-Based DediPower to Provide Best Hosting Support for Retail-Based Websites
- Industry Leaders Come Together for World's First Sustainable Ocean Summit
- Focus is on How Enterprise Customers Can Avoid IT Maintenance and Associated Costs to Focus on their Core Business Competencies
- Sheet Music Plus experienced more than 38 percent 4th quarter increase in sales in Portugal as consumers shop abroad for sheet music
- LGC Skyrota Wind Energy Corp. Purchases State-of-the-Art Facility From Seagate Technology
- IBM Expands its Software Development Lab in Ireland
- Call for Northern Ireland Abortion Guidelines to be Withdrawn
- The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem In Person at Carnegie Hall: The Complete 1963 Concert