Northrop Grumman Corporation
OSLO, Norway, December 8, 2011 - Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) Europe-based air traffic management subsidiary, Northrop Grumman Park Air Systems has been granted temporary certification by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) for its NOVA 9000 airport surface movement guidance and control system.
LONDON, October 21, 2011 - Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) Europe-based airport systems group has received an award for innovation at Inter Airport Europe 2011 for its Airport Realtime Collaboration (ARC) technology and services capability.
LONDON, October 14, 2011 - Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) Europe-based airport systems group has expanded its Airport Realtime Collaboration (ARC) portfolio to include new capabilities in passenger flow forecasting and queue time management.
LONDON, October 12, 2011 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has signed a full production contract for the Navigation Lights Shapes and Sounds (NLSS) signaling system for the Royal Navy's next-generation Queen Elizabeth Class Aircraft Carriers.
CARSON, California, September 14, 2011 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has signed a three-year agreement with Inmarsat Global Limited, London, to become a leased services provider and network services distribution partner of Inmarsat Commercial Satellite Services around the world.
- Northrop Grumman and CEA Demonstrate Scalable CEAFAR Next-Generation Phased Array Sensor System
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Defence and Security Capabilities at DSEi Exhibition and Conference, London
- Northrop Grumman Highlights International Security Capabilities at BRIDEX, Brunei
- Northrop Grumman Discusses Cyber Security at BRIDEX Exhibition and Conference, Brunei
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Whole Life Maintenance Support and Airborne Surveillance Capabilities at RAF Waddington International Air Show
- Northrop Grumman to Provide Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control Systems at Muscat International Airport and Salalah International Airport, Oman
- Northrop Grumman’s Exclusive Resonator Gyro Achieves 18 Million Operating Hours in Space
- Northrop Grumman and SELEX Galileo Execute an MOU to Jointly Pursue the International DIRCM Market
- Northrop Grumman Celebrates 50 Years of Infrared Countermeasures Innovation
- Northrop Grumman Completes Successful Joint Strike Fighter Sensor Testing at Northern Edge 2011 Joint Exercise
- Northrop Grumman’s Directional Infrared Countermeasures System Exceeds One Million Operational Hours
- Northrop Grumman Italia Celebrates Its 50th Anniversary
- Northrop Grumman’s Italia and LITEF Subsidiaries Celebrate 50th Anniversaries
- Update: Northrop Grumman Highlights Global Security Capabilities at the International Paris Air Show 2011
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Global Security Capabilities at the Paris International Air Show 2011
- First-ever Event in the United Arab Emirates Tests Students in UAV Design
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Civil Defence and National Security Capabilities at Counter Terror Expo 2011 Exhibition, London
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Global Security Capabilities at Latin America Aerospace and Defence 2011 in Brazil
- Northrop Grumman Awarded Production Contract to Supply Bridge and Navigation Suite for Next-Generation U.K. Aircraft Carriers
- Northrop Grumman Launches Portable System for CBRN Incident Monitoring and Assessment
- Northrop Grumman Takes Delivery of First Production F-35 Air Inlet Duct From Key Turkish Supplier
- Northrop Grumman's Electronic Flight Strip System Goes Into Operation at Jersey Airport
- Northrop Grumman Provides Air Traffic Surveillance System for Thessaloniki Airport, Greece
- Northrop Grumman to Provide Flight-line Security Systems for Royal Australian Air Force C-17 Aircraft
- Northrop Grumman Supplies Satellite-Based Landing Systems at Norway's Regional Airports
- Northrop Grumman Showcases Defence and Homeland Security Capabilities at IDEX 2011
- Northrop Grumman Delivers Europe's First Runway Status Light Control System at Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris
- Northrop Grumman Launches Airport Collaborative Decision Making Capability
- Fourth Major Milestone Completed; Next Major Milestone is Hull Inflation
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Industry Leading ISR Capabilities at Aero India 2011
- Northrop Grumman Appoints Graham Wright and Kathy Salyan to Key Cyber Security and Intelligence-Related Roles in the UK
- Northrop Grumman Builds on Air Traffic Management System Success in Dubai
- Northrop Grumman Selected by UK Ministry of Defence for Mode S Upgrade to Identification Friend or Foe Systems on Sentry E-3D AWACS Aircraft
- Northrop Grumman Welcomes HRH The Duke of York to its Facility in Fareham, UK
- Northrop Grumman Introduces New Coherent Doppler Radar System for Patrol Vessels and Small Combatants