HONG KONG, November 16, 2011 - Mobile Health Will Be a Major Driver of the Connected Life with a Market Opportunity in Asia Pacific of US$7 Billion by 2017 Mobile Asia Congress -- The GSMA, in partnership with Machina Research, today announced that the growth of connected devices is booming in Asia Pacific, with the region expected to be the biggest market by 2020 with over 11 billion total connected devices(1), and within that, almost 5.6 billion mobile connected devices(2), accounting for a 47 per cent market share and far outstripping Europe (19.1 per cent) and North America (9.4 per cent).
AMSTERDAM, November 16, 2011 - Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, announced today that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has granted orphan designation for its gene therapy program for the treatment of hemophilia B.
LONDON, November 16, 2011 - Global #1 virtual world offers fun for kids and peace of mind for parents Disney Europe, Middle East and Africa announces that the fun-filled, virtual world phenomenon - Club Penguin - is to launch a German language site today.
SEOUL, South Korea, November 16, 2011 - The official inaugural ceremony of the 35th Mayor of Seoul, Park Won Soon, will be the first in Seoul's history to take place exclusively online for 40 minutes from the mayoral office starting at 11 am on Wednesday, November 16.
BRUSSELS, November 16, 2011 - EPCA (The European Petrochemical Association) wants to increase the chemical sector's attractiveness to young people and therefore decided to foster better links between the chemical industry and educational establishments.
- Stella Artois Releases Under The Christmas Star A Free Album Available Exclusively Online
- Crown Agents Scoops British Expertise Development Project of the Year
- Misys Wins Best Post Trade Processing Platform Award
- 2011 Christmas Party Hotlist from christmasvenues.com
- Orange Launches Widest Range of Exclusive Affordable Phones With Dedicated Facebook(R) Functionality in Africa and Europe
- Merisant Aims for Leadership Position in Europe with the Launch of its Stevia-Based Sweetener Canderel Green(R) Following EU Approval
- Strauss Group Reports its Third Quarter & First Nine Month 2011 Results and Reports Sales Growth With Profit and Margin Erosion
- Niche Perfume House Askett & English Announce Askett "Essential" and Askett "Absolute" Fragrances
- On World COPD Day, Patients are Urged to Take Extra Care Ahead of This Winter to Prevent a COPD Exacerbation or ‘Lung Attack’
- Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute Reduces Losses and Administrative Overhead With Ekahau RTLS
- AGSES - Your Key to Online Freedom
- Entropia Universe Introduces Citizenship and Revenue Sharing System With Expected Annual Returns of Up to 30%
- Zephyr Associates Inc. Research: Utilizing the Black-Litterman Model to Accommodate Alternative Investments
- Ground Labs Sponsors HOSPACE 2011, Exposes Hidden Cardholder Data
- Saxo Bank to Take Over Full Title Sponsorship of Riis Cycling
- Hotter Comfort Concept Launches Winter Boots Collection
- eZ Systems Partners with UK Based Circdata
- Cruise Experts Name Top Cruise Lines and Vote Newcastle Best U.K. Port of Call
- Philips and OneVoice Win PRCA’s International Campaign of the Year
- SIMCom’s 3G Module SIM5320A Earns Certification on AT&T’s Nationwide Wireless Network
- Businesses that are Unable to Keep up With the Impacts of Technological Change may Disappear by 2020
- TripAdvisor Exceeds 200K Holiday Rental Property Listings with Global Partnerships
- Almirall Starts Phase III for Aclidinium and Formoterol in COPD
- Ventana Research Reveals Benefits of Applying Performance Management in New White Paper
- Milestone Launches XProtect Mobile
- DC Finance Proudly Announces the 2nd Issue of "Family Wealth" - Israel’s Wealth Management Magazine & Advisors Sourcebook
- IFE Services to Exhibit at 43rd AFRAA Annual General Assembly
- Elsevier Announces Collaboration with ExitCare to Enhance Patient Education
- FxPro Announces Launch of Australian Business
- Fuugo Video is to Change the Way People Consume Online Video on Tablets and Smartphones
- Oxea GmbH / Oxea Sarl Reports Robust Third Quarter Results
- ReportsnReports - Global Consumer Satellite Broadband Internet Market
- GrDF Selects Elster to Provide Biogas Stations
- Banks: Substantial Growth in EU Offshore Wind Power Investments
- Ford Motor Company and Azure Dynamics Introduce Transit Connect Electric Wagon