HOUSTON, November 2, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today reported adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter of 2011 was $2.4 million compared to $8.2 million in the third quarter of 2010 and $7.6 million in the second quarter of 2011.
ABU DHABI, UAE, November 2, 2011 - Additional 6,200 schools needed to fill growing student population that will reach 11.3 million in private and public schools in 2020 The private education sector in the GCC is poised for a massive surge, according to experts and analysts who gathered at the recently concluded Building Future Education MENA 2011.
DUBAI, UAE, November 2, 2011 - It's not often an e-mail reduces a grown man to tears of happiness.
MUNICH, November 2, 2011 - - Speakers at Medical Biodefense Conference Present Compelling Data Showing PLEX-ID Detects 17 Different Biothreat Pathogens Abbott's PLEX-ID system provides reliable and rapid results for key microbial biothreat agents and should be considered as a first line analytical tool for biodefense, biosecurity and microbial forensics programs, according to research presented at the 13th Medical Biodefense Conference in Munich.
BARCELONA, Spain, November 2, 2011 - In preparation for its European launch of Benlysta, the first FDA approved Lupus drug in 50 years, Human Genome Sciences (HGS) needed a customer relationship management (CRM) system to arm its newly formed European commercial sales team.
- Dell Presents The 2nd Edition Indian Business Leader’s Summit & Golf Tournament
- Design My Learning Space Competition Announces Winners
- Russian Northern Caucasus Resorts Signs Landmark Investment Agreement with Korean Western Power and CHT Korea
- National Sales Awards - 2011 Winners Announced
- Chester Barrie Links With the Tigers Elite
- Metin Mitchell & Company Ltd., Announces its Acceptance into the Worldwide Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC)
- Inmarsat plc Interim Management Statement
- On the Beach: Croatia Proving Popular With British Beach-Goers
- CNPV Responds to Trade Action Filed in the United States
- Sage ERP X3 Expands Into Central and Eastern Europe
- Goodman Asia Wins Business Excellence Award
- Sage Pay Breaks Industry Mould With Pay-as-you-go Merchant Services
- World’s First Crowd-sourced Weaning Guide to end Weaning Confusion
- ‘ThrillaX’ Factor Enters Travel Charts
- Fresenius Achieves Record Q3 Earnings - Improves 2011 Earnings Outlook
- Brits Unaware of Prevalence of High Cholesterol in the UK
- Zipcar Completes Streetcar Integration, Giving UK Members Access to Global Network of More Than 9,000 Car Club Vehicles
- 667 Million a Year Wasted by Auto Renewing Home Insurance
- IP Light’s Breakthrough 40G Apodis Family of OTN Aggregators and Framers Sets a New Bar for OTN ASSPs
- Men’s Health Guy Prateik Actually Moves: Presenting India’s First ‘Moving Cover’
- Abbott to Present Broad Spectrum of Compelling Data for HUMIRA (Adalimumab) at American College of Rheumatology Annual Scientific Meeting
- Teleplan Appoints Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
- The Global Market for Wind Energy & Wind Turbine is booming: Wind turbine expected to attain market size of USD 93.1 billion in 2016 while wind energy cumulative capacity will rise to 1,750,000 MW by 2030
- ‘Global MAR Market is Only Valued at US $21 Million in 2011 but Set to Explode by 2016′ Says visiongain’s Latest Report
- NEW Study Proves CherryActive Significantly Improves Duration and Quality of Sleep
- Travel Insurance Experts, Direct Travel, Launch Online Medical Screening Facility
- Kenneth Cole Announces Entry Into Indian Market
- Hamptons International Announces its 2012 Property Market Forecasts
- Level 3 Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
- UK’s Youth Advised to Look Towards Apprenticeships as the Number of ‘Neets’ Increase
- Standard Life Reveals Losing a Loved One is Greatest Fear in Retirement
- Medivir Announces Final Results from TMC435 Phase IIb ASPIRE (C206) Study
- Another 3 White Labels to the SpotOption Portfolio
- Discover How a Good Loss Assessor Can Save You Thousands
- Milliman Announces Hiring of Senior Actuary Elliot Varnell