ABU DHABI, UAE, October 10, 2011 - Regional leader in educational construction projects turns over 12 schools in 2011, offering more than 1.5 million square feet of world-class education facilities Sammon Group is marking its commitment to the MENA education sector by taking part as the Gold Sponsor of Building Future Education (BFE) MENA 2011 for the second consecutive year.
COPENHAGEN, October 10, 2011 - BODUM has just won a court case against Euroline, which produces an exact copy of the well-known BODUM French coffee press; Chambord.
RIO DE JANEIRO and NEW YORK, October 10, 2011 - - Corvil Used to Provide Performance and Latency Measurement For ATG's Execution Platform and Connectivity services Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced that Americas Trading Group (ATG) is using Corvil's latency management system to monitor the performance of its Latin American ultra-low latency execution platform which delivers seamless access to all major Latin America markets.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, England, October 10, 2011 - National housebuilder, Bellway plcwill announce its preliminary results for the 12 months ending July 2011 on Tuesday October 18th.
LONDON, October 10, 2011 - Turner Broadcasting is proud to announce the roll-out of Cartoonito, its creative preschool channel block, on African television on 12 October 2011.
- CKD Galbraith Consolidates its Renewables and Utilities Offering
- B&B Ireland Launches Categorisation of Irish Bed and Breakfasts
- Nottingham-based EvoEnergy Wins "Solar Installer of the Year"
- Camelot Management Consultants continues to expand in the Gulf Region / New office in Riyadh and local partnership with Al-Mazro Consulting
- On the Beach: Brits Look for Holidays Abroad
- Air China Opens Rotations Beijing-Phuket
- Phillip Schofield to Open Sixth Form House at Queen Anne’s School, Reading
- Enhanced FxPro WebTrader Announced to Improve Client Trading Experience
- Stone Tower Capital Expands Into Europe, Opens Dublin Headquarters
- Netik Recruits Team for Delta One Division to Focus on Delta One Market
- Jedox AG gets Top Marks in BARC BI Survey 10
- Air China Announced to Join SAFUG
- Increase in Energy Prices Pushes Demand for Best Value Providers
- Wildcat Publishing Launches The Oil & Gas Year Qatar 2011
- Saxo Bank Q4 Outlook 2011: Fasten Your Seatbelts, We’re Heading to Crisis 2.0
- Press Conference: Business Excellence Improving Bottom Line Results
- ReportsnReports: Converted Flexible Packaging - US demand to exceed $18 billion in 2015
- Technology Innovators Showcase Malaysian Silicon Valley’s Potential At GITEX 2011
- In Europe’s Green Capital Hamburg, Experts are Gathering at the "acqua alta" to Discuss the Impact of Climate Change on Flood Protection
- ‘UAV Payload Market Will Reach $2.9bn in 2011′ Says visiongain Report
- Amplidata and Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne Build Live Video Archive of Montreux Jazz Festival Legends
- Ernest Jones Introduces Swarovski Jewellery Collection
- Property Premiums of More Than 200k for top London Schools
- Prudential Reveals More Than a Third Put Their Pension Savings on Hold
- Innovation on World Mental Health Day
- AdSafe Media Expands in Europe
- AUIS Receives US$30 Million in Capacity Building Support to Expand University Infrastructure, Enhance the General Engineering Program
- Travelex Global Business Payments Acquires Pay 24-7 Online Payments Technology for Universities
- Daval International Announces Positive Phase II Results for AIMSPRO as a Monotherapy in Established Diffuse Cutaneous Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma)
- India’s Health IT Leader Meeting in October
- Wargaming.net Selects Level 3 to Support Expansion, Increased Demand for Online Game Content
- Equipos Launches Coric Academy Global Training
- Sara Lee Corp. to Sell Fresh Bakery Business in Spain and Portugal to Grupo Bimbo
- Ventyx Signs ER Software License with Electrabel to Facilitate Equipment Reliability in Belgian Nuclear Power Plants
- Level 3 Introduces Bandwidth Solution that Offers One-Stop Shop for Gaming Companies