BARCELONA, Spain, October 11, 2011 - Leading Specialty Pharmaceutical Company Consolidates Four On-Premise CRM Systems into One Stallergenes, the world leader in sublingual immunotherapy, has selected Veeva CRM to replace its existing conventional on-premise systems to support its worldwide sales force.
TOKYO, October 11, 2011 - NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) announced on October 11 that its subsidiary NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
MUMBAI, India, October 11, 2011 - The exclusive, annual Tata Interactive Learning Forum (TLF)-US held at Chateau Elan, Greater Atlanta, Georgia saw acclaimed international speakers and industry experts discussing and sharing experiences inRemodeling the L&D Space in a Flat World. TLF 2011, by Tata Interactive Systems (the world's leading developer of learning solutions), was held in Sept at Chateau Elan, Greater Atlanta, Georgia.
BEIJING, October 11, 2011 - Air China will launch 2 weekly rotations between Beijing and Okinawa using B737-800, starting January 11, 2012.
EDINBURGH, Scotland, October 11, 2011 - Digital Media Storage and Retrieval That Replicates the Functions of the Human Brain Edinburgh-based company 6S Ltd have launched CueMemories, the first and only web service to store and retrieve digital media by replicating the simple and effective functions of the human brain.
- Manchester-Based Consultants Altremis Ltd Shortlisted for Prestigious North of England Excellence Award
- Frank Hollmeyer Joins Korn/Ferry International as Senior Client Partner, Financial Services
- BUAV Urges Mauritius Holidaymakers to Help End Cruel Monkey Trade
- Andreas Tesch Nominated Atradius Chief Market Officer
- Misys Launches Enterprise Market Risk Solution to Meet Evolving Risk and Regulatory Requirements
- Get Your Heating Oil Before the Next Big Freeze!
- Uncover the Real Reasons Behind Staff Attrition - ORC International Launches engage for leavers
- Get the Party in Full Swing With Just Dance 3 from Tesco Entertainment Online
- AVG Unveils Global Community Powered Threat Report - Q3-2011
- Level 3 Expands Enterprise Services in Germany
- farfetch.com Applaud London Fashion Week’s Move Into the Digital Age
- ET Solar Modules Selected in a UK Commercial Rooftop Project
- Earth Council Geneva Nominates Dr. Giovanni Eduardo Picone as a new Board Member
- Finally Introducing Broadband Internet to Rural Africa
- WeDo Technologies Publishes "The Cloud: Hype or New Horizon?"
- ULookUBook.com: Egypt is the Perfect Destination for Brits Looking for Winter Sun
- Pace Becomes Industry-Approved Centre for Product Safety and Reliability Testing
- CMC Markets Cuts Commissions on Trading Share CFDs to 0.05%
- Successful Grid Connection of the 1st PV Power Station Autonomously Built by HC SOLAR in Europe
- Smart Technology Offers Vast Business Potential, yet a Relatively Small Proportion of Firms Appear to be Realising it
- Effectiveness of Facebook Advertising Increases in The Third Quarter
- Open-Source Software Defends Itself Against Looming Shut-Down
- Celebrities Don’t Wash With the UK Public
- Finnish Intoloop Collected Over $ 600,000 in Capital Investments
- A Game-Changer for International Assignees
- ‘The Worldwide Vaccines Market Will Reach $20.8bn in 2015′ Says Visiongain Report
- ‘MDM (Mobile Device Management) Solution Can Reduce Calls to Customer Service by up to 20%’ Says Visiongain Report
- MetaTrader 5 - Now on Android-Powered Devices
- Establishing the Correct QbD Strategies and Tools Early in the Development Process is Key to Ensuring we Have Robust Quality Products Downstream
- Minsheng Financial Leasing Signs Agreement For 20 Falcon Business Jets
- EU Novel Food Approval for FUGEIA’s Brana Vita[TM] Prebiotic Wheat Bran Soluble Fiber
- Marketo Introduces New Solution to Spark Growth for Small Businesses
- NComputing Demolishes Economic and Performance Limitations of VDI
- Roche Licenses Nanopore Sequencing Technologies from Arizona State University and Columbia University for Rapid, Affordable DNA Sequencing
- Tablet Theft is an Epidemic: Utilizing a new Tablet Lock to Protect Your Company’s Investment