PARIS, October 19, 2011 - ?? In the news release, Food Ingredients Europe: 25 Years of Food Innovation, issued 19-Oct-2011 by UBM Live over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the third paragraph, first sentence, should read "...since then it has been a business support for us".
SINGAPORE, October 19, 2011 - Invests US$15 million over five years to capitalize on shipping spare parts logistics industry which handles over three million shipments each year Launches company's first dedicated control tower in Singapore offering global round-the-clock services DHL Global Forwarding, the air and sea freight specialist of DHL, the world's leading logistics company, today announces the widening of its business focus to include the marine spare parts logistics industry.
ABU DHABI, UAE, October 19, 2011 - Students from primary and secondary schools in Abu Dhabi will have a chance to design their own school building along with professional architects in "Design My Learning Space Live!" at Building Future Education MENA 2011, a fun and collaborative student competition intended to explore and address design challenges in schools.
PARIS, October 19, 2011 - Philippe Salle, the Chairman and Chief Executive of the Altran Group, has presented his strategic plan for 2012-2015, targeting a return to profitable growth and the launch of twelve major projects.
ZURICH, October 19, 2011 - New SecureSafe iPad app lets users safely access passwords and documents on the move DSwiss AG, the specialist providers of high-security Internet services, announced today the launch of SecureSafe, a new service incorporating their existing DataInherit service.
- Stphane Thiroloix Appointed President, Europe for Smith & Nephew ASD Division
- GSMA Announces Mobile Asia Expo 2012
- Metito Expands Investment in China
- N24 Selects Level 3 to Advance Website Performance, Effectiveness
- Virtify Launches European Module for Global Labelling
- Bacula Systems Releases Linux Bare Metal Restore Feature
- Violin Memory Launches World’s Fastest Flash Memory Arrays in Europe and Challenges Industry to Reduce Total Cost of Ownership by 10x
- Brightstar Extends Global Reach with HTC Agreement in Africa
- Accessories4him.co.uk Gets a Brand New Look
- Google and Broadplace Advertising Invite Surrey Businesses to ‘Maximise Their Return Online’
- Fast-Growing WinBuyer 2.0 Awarded Prestigious "Best Product at eCommerce Expo"
- Frequent Flyers Should Consider Going Annual on Their Travel Insurance Policy
- Baume & Mercier Turns the Hampton Collection Into an Event
- Ovum Technology Audit Finds NitroSecurity SIEM Has Attained Tier-One Status
- European and National Leaders, Health and Work Experts, Call for National Action Plans to Address Muscle and Joint Pain in Europe
- One Financial Markets, one of the Leading Online FSA Regulated FX & CFD Brokers has Announced the Launch of its New Trading Suite of Platforms ONE | XTS
- EU-China Business and Technology Cooperation Fair VI
- Cupid plc Research how Different Messages Between Users Increase Revenue per Profile, and Whether Internal Site Alerts Also Contribute
- Press Release of the Chairman of Turkcell, Mr. Colin J. Williams:
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College Embraces Elsevier’s Digital Textbook Platform for Radiography Program
- CIOs Eager to Rise to the Role of the CEO, New Report Reveals
- Food Ingredients Europe Announces the Finalists for the Excellence Awards 2011
- Food Ingredients Europe: 25 Years of Food Innovation
- Marseille Provence-Alpes-Ctes d’Azur, Capital of the Mediterranean Economy for a Week
- EUROCALIN Consortium Initiates EU Grant Funded Collaboration to Develop Novel Anticalin Therapeutic to Treat Anemia
- Nike, Best Buy, Telefnica, Electronic Arts, Cisco, Unilever, Samsung, Nissan, 3M Meet to Debate Whether Social Media has any Real Value in a Downturn
- High-Tech Bridge Joins OWASP as Supporter Organization
- No Win No Fee Changes and the Spending Cuts Will Hit Older People’s Access to Justice
- Pieris Outlines Strategic Impact of Six Million Euro EUROCALIN Grant Award on Anticalin Pipeline Development
- Sales Drive webuyanycar.com up HSBC Sunday Times Top Track 250 Listings
- British Businesses Urged to Employ British Youths
- Global Stars Including Freddie Mercury, Jay Sean, Ravi Shankar, Asha Bhosle, Anand Mahindra, Meera Syal and Amir Khan Honoured at the Ultimate Celebration of Asian Excellence
- New Navman Wireless Vehicle Tracking Product Range Brings Much Needed Choice and Flexibility to UK Businesses
- Abbott Reports Strong Ongoing Third Quarter Results; Confirms Double-Digit Ongoing Earnings Growth Outlook for 2011
- Digital Realty Announces Leasing Results for the Third Quarter of 2011