NYON, Switzerland, October 20, 2011 - This World Osteoporosis Day (October 20) the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) and its 200 member patient and medical societies are calling on the public and health professionals around the world to take action for bone health and osteoporosis prevention.
PARIS, October 20, 2011 - - New findings from the pivotal TEMSO Phase III study presented today at the joint ECTRIMS / ACTRIMS Congress - - U.S.
ST HELIER, Jersey, October 20, 2011 - Scoring methodology and competitor analysis enables clients to realise value, make more informed decisions CPA Global, the world's leading intellectual property (IP) management specialist, today announced the launch of Insight, a set of custom portfolio analytics designed to help companies align their IP and business strategies by making more informed patent portfolio decisions.
LONDON, October 20, 2011 - GFT, a worldwide leader in online currency trading, spread betting and Contracts for Differences (CFDs), now offers European traders the opportunity to trade FX options using the DealBook trading platform.
READING, England, October 20, 2011 - Personalised messaging services optimised for the cloud to ensure faster delivery time and scalability to match user demand Acision, the global leaders in mobile messaging, today announced that its enhanced personalised messaging services are now available from within the Acision cloud.
- IT Asset Management Solutions Acquires CRC
- Serono Symposia International Foundation (SSIF) : Multidisciplinary Approach to Managing Liver Metastases From Colorectal Cancer: Focus on Resectability and Combined Chemotherapy and Surgery-the 'OncoSurge' Approach
- Peter Andre set for Kerry Katona Hometown Visit
- Zimmer Spine and Benvenue Medical Enter Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Kiva VCF Treatment System
- TAAP Advantage Mobile Technology Goes ‘Lite’
- New Magazine Provides Inspiring Designs for Modern Knitters
- Paystream Partners with SOS Children’s Villages to Facilitate Cashless Payments in Drought Affected Kenya
- Achieving Sustainable Agriculture is Vital to Meeting Future Challenges, Demands a Multidisciplinary Approach
- Conference Management Specialist Launches New MIPIM Flights
- CT Business Travel Attends 2011 Uniglobe Owners Conference
- EuroSite Power Appoints Ian Durant and Gary Parke to Advisory Board
- One in Four Households Keep Their Heating Off Despite Cooler Weather
- Syneron Announces the Global Launch of the eTwo, a new Combination of Advanced Technologies for Facial Treatments
- EMLYON to Launch New Master in Sports and Outdoor Industry Management
- Korreden S.A. Announces the Launch of an Offer to Purchase its Senior Notes, a Consent Solicitation and an Offer to Purchase Hollandwide Parent B.V.’s Exchangeable Bonds
- Mobile Broadband Spectrum Shortage Requires Immediate Action
- Calling all Pickled Onion Lovers
- Cupid Becomes the First Dating Site to Join Facebook’s Revolutionary New Mobile Ecosystem
- Total Immersion Releases Cross-Platform Augmented Reality (AR) Platform Free to Game and Application Developers
- Total Immersion Releases SkinVaders Game Free for the iPhone, iPad2 and iPod Touch, Raising the Bar for Augmented Reality in Games
- Goodman to Develop 78,000 sqm Logistics Centre for Zalando
- Pfizer, Sanofi and Genentech Feature Prominently in the Oncology Edition of PharmaDeals’ New Publication Series; Essential Deal Trends
- BB&T posts EPS of $0.52, up 73%; Net income increases 69%
- Valassis Launches Electronic Coupon Clearing Platform
- ‘The Global Steel Market to be Worth $1.317 Trillion in 2011′ says Visiongain
- AWR Software Provider Bond International Software Participates in Lively Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) Debate With MPs at APSCo House of Commons Reception
- Thomas Cook Cruises - an Alternative Office Christmas Party?
- Direct Lender Mortgage Deals Account for 81% of Lowest Rates in Past Year
- Skin Cancer Detection 2.0
- Improvements to Make Farnborough More Accessible now Complete
- Saudi Research and Marketing Group Launches "SRMG News Service"
- Mobile Spread Betting and CFD Trading Continue to Grow
- Chile’s Food Exports to the European Union Grew By 42% in the Past Five Years
- Gemini Joins the OpenStack Community, Enhances API Offerings
- Cupid.com Becomes the First Dating Site to Join Facebook’s Revolutionary New Mobile Ecosystem