ABU DHABI, UAE, October 27, 2011 - Two days of training sessions offer essential knowledge and skills to enterprises against today's threats; new course on mobile hacking Black Hat Abu Dhabi will offer ten hands-on training sessions over two days from 12-13 December 2011 at Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi.
CALGARY, Canada, October 27, 2011 - For the year ended 30 June 2011 Epicore fiscal 2011 sales revenue broke the US$5 million level for the first time with a 30% increase above prior year.
LONDON, October 27, 2011 - Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) announced today that Qualcomm's Snapdragon™ mobile processors power the first Nokia Lumia smartphones, the Nokia Lumia 800 and the Nokia Lumia 710.
ABU DHABI, UAE, October 27, 2011 - 2 days of briefing sessions offer insight to regional CSOs alongside exhibition on 14 and 15 December 2011 Black Hat Abu Dhabi has announced a preliminary list of briefing sessions over two days from 14-15 December 2011 at Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi.
LONDON, October 27, 2011 - Employs Cisco EnergyWise technology to help organisations monitor and save energy used by network devices including IP phones, network routers, switches and power distribution units Verdiem, the industry leader in PC power management, today announced the release of Surveyor 6, its next generation platform for IT energy management and efficiency.
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited: Dividend Announcement
- Westhouse Medical Services Plc Launches to Drive Effectiveness and Increase Quality in Primary Healthcare Provision
- Lilly Foundation Commits US $30 Million to The Lilly MDR-TB Partnership
- Learn Spread Betting Wherever, Whenever with City Index
- Adap.tv Appoints Brian Fitzpatrick to Accelerate European Expansion
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Overall Satisfaction with Hotel Brands in Europe Declines across All Areas of the Guest Experience
- Orange Customer Service, BT, Virgin Mobile, Deutsche Telekom and Turkcell to Discuss Customer Experience and Churn at Customer Segmentation and Churn Management
- Infiniti Middle East: Students Adapt QX Engine to Luxury Boat Motor
- Sony to Acquire Ericsson’s Share of Sony Ericsson
- Thousands More Seats as Virgin Trains Goes for Growth
- Princess Cruises Specialist Best At Cruises Launches New Website
- Where do the IOCs Fit Into the North African Gas Industry?
- Echosens: Launch of the FibroScan502 Touch
- New White Paper Reveals Frustration within Banks and Identifies Unintended Consequences of Central Clearing
- Elster Introduces Q4000 Electromagnetic Meter With Replaceable Battery Pack
- App : Wall Of Sound, 20 Million Songs at Your Fingertip!
- TCO Certified Launches Sustainability Certification for Tablet PCs
- UK Users Vote NetSuite Best Enterprise Accounting & Finance Software
- ET Solar Introduces Anti-reflective Modules Globally
- WISeKey Supports the Swiss Government Initiative for a More Secure Internet at ITU Telecom World 2011
- Elsevier and EarthChem Announce Linking Collaboration
- Conceptum Sport Logistics - Official Logistics Partner for the Handball World Championships
- IBA Group Launches Weather Forecast Website
- The Angelus Foundation Asks ‘Will the Government Act to Save Young Lives?’
- PEX Network Announces 2012 European Process Excellence Awards Open for Entries
- T-Solar Continues its International Expansion With the Construction of 61 MW in India and Peru
- Admiral Reveals Road Rage Causes One in Ten Motorists to Attack Others
- Amsterdam Welcomes Experts on Cardiac Imaging at the Annual ESCR Meeting
- ViroPharma to Acquire DuoCort Pharma AB, Adding Important European Orphan Drug to Commercial Pipeline
- Saxo Bank Expands into Belgium
- It’s the End of the World, Baby!
- Sirius Solutions Expands Commodity and Energy Trading by Appointing Seamus Maher as Director in London
- Bahrain Shura Council Member’s Home Attacked
- UAE to Witness the Merge of Mobile Services and Payment Technologies
- Molecular Devices, LLC Introduces SoftMax Pro 6 Microplate Data Acquisition and Analysis Software With Powerful New Data Analysis and Reporting Features