NAGOYA, Japan, October 31, 2011 - Menicon Holdings BV and Eye Shelter SA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Laboratoires Thea, a France-based independent ophthalmic group, announced on October 31 that Menicon is to become Eye Shelter's exclusive partner to market the SOLO-care (R) contact lens solutions range in member states of the European Economic Area and Canada.
DUBAI, UAE, October 31, 2011 - Dubai's growing cultural outreach is now looking East as well as West.
CAMARILLO, California, October 31, 2011 - BNK Petroleum Inc.
OSLO, Norway, October 31, 2011 - TodayQuestBack, the European industry leader in Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM),launches a major feature update for the QuestBack EFM service, which is designed to help organisations gather, analyse and respond to business critical feedback.
OXFORD, England, October 31, 2011 - - Research and development agreement signed with Mayo Clinic - Oxford BioMedica plc ("Oxford BioMedica" or "the Company") (LSE: OXB), the leading gene-based biopharmaceutical company, today announces that it has entered into a research and development collaboration with Mayo Clinic, Rochester (USA) to develop a novel gene therapy for the treatment of chronic glaucoma.
- Sicap Innovation Introduces Mobile Money With Subscriber Profiling
- Step Back to the Good Old Days with Downton Abbey from Tesco Entertainment Online
- Alchemy Social and Adform Offer Integrated Approach to Empowering Online Display with Facebook Ads
- Iconnyx and The Supper Club Launch ‘SME Insights’
- A Fifth of Brits Would Sell Their Partners for 1m or Less
- Hearst Magazines UK and Zappar Announce Partnership for Augmented Reality Covers
- Expanding Norwegian Cluster of Excellence Dedicated to Oncology
- HAL Allergy Includes First Patient in Phase II PURETHAL Mites Study
- Packyourbags Holidays Gives 10p to Plan for Every Facebook Like
- AhnLab Research Identifies Latest Threats to Online Security in Third Quarter
- Scandic Sergel Plaza Remains While Others Remake
- European Patent & Trademark Firm Relaunched and Repositioned as Avidity IP
- Paid to be in the Pub … Is This the Best Job in the World?
- Tough Conditions Challenge Oil and Gas Award Winners
- iContact Marks Continued International Growth with 3,000 UK Customers
- craftsUprint Builds Digital Crafting Shopping Mall Using iContact
- Bacula Systems Appoints Frank Barker as CEO
- Planning of Electricity and Gas Networks at European Level
- Hotter Shoes Uses Real Customers in Latest TV Ad Campaign
- International Labour Organization (ILO) Says World Heading for a new and Deeper Jobs Recession, Warns of More Social Unrest
- Skyscanner Flies Into the Cloud With iomart Hosting
- Cevian Capital Becomes Largest Single Shareholder of Bilfinger Berger SE
- Abu Dhabi Capital Management Expands into the UK Real Estate Realm Through Financing to Northacre PLC
- Cuddle up in TripAdvisor’s Cosy Cottages this Winter
- Latest Fragrances Trends Show Designer Names Still on Top - Despite Stiff Competition From New Brands and Endorsements, Says dooyoo.co.uk
- sahibinden.com to Present at the NOAH Internet Conference
- Mobileye Wins the International Fleet Industry Award 2011
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Children are the UK’s Biggest Distraction to Drivers
- Northern Rock Launches Competitive new Fixed Rate Cash e-ISAs
- InflammaGen Therapeutics to Present Case Review of InflammaGen Shok-Pak at BIO-Europe 2011
- Ron Arad Presents an Evening of Celebration and Fun for Jump the Gap!
- The 2012 International Summit of Cooperatives Unveils its Program
- ‘Border Security Market Worth $17bn in 2011′ Says visiongain Report
- Shuttle Launches Matrox-Powered Mini PC to Support Larger Multi-Display Configurations