CLEVELAND, December 12, 2011 - Aleris today announced that it will build a specialized casting facility for aluminum-lithium plate and sheet products.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, December 15, 2011 - - World leader in chemistry content partners with leading chemistry software provider to create new technologies to enhance the discovery of chemical patents and more Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), a division of the American Chemical Society and the world's authority for chemical information, today announced a long term collaboration with InfoChem, GmbH (InfoChem), a leader in chemical structure and reaction technology as well as datamining in chemical science documents, headquartered in Munich, Germany.
MEDINA, Ohio, December 1, 2011 - RPM International Inc.
CLEVELAND, November 30, 2011 - American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("American Greetings") announced today that it has closed its public offering of $225.0 million aggregate principal amount of 7.375% Senior Notes due 2021. American Greetings intends to use the net proceeds of the offering, along with cash on hand, to finance its cash tender offers for any and all of its outstanding 7.375% Senior Notes due 2016 and any and all of its outstanding 7.375% Notes due 2016, which were commenced on November 15, 2011. Any remaining net proceeds will be used to finance the redemption of any such notes that remain outstanding after the completion of the tender offers.
CLEVELAND, November 30, 2011 - American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) ("American Greetings") announced today the preliminary results of its previously announced cash tender offers for any and all of its outstanding 7.375% Senior Notes due 2016 (the "2016 Senior Notes") and any and all of its outstanding 7.375% Notes due 2016 (the"2016 Notes" and, collectively with the 2016 Senior Notes, the"Notes" and each of the 2016 Senior Notes and the 2016 Notes a "Series" of Notes).
- Dana Holding Corporation to Participate in Goldman Sachs Third Annual Global Automotive Conference
- American Greetings Corporation Announces Cash Tender Offers and Consent Solicitations for Any and All of Its 7.375% Senior Notes Due 2016 and Any and All of Its 7.375% Notes Due 2016
- American Greetings Corporation Announces Offering of $225 Million of Senior Notes in Connection With Tender Offers for Its Outstanding 7.375% Senior Notes Due 2016 and 7.375% Notes Due 2016
- Simbionix to Introduce Three New Women’s Health Products
- Aleris Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
- Industry Leaders Create EarthMinded Life Cycle Services
- Aleris to Announce Third Quarter 2011 Earnings on November 4, 2011
- Aleris Names John Zhu President of Aleris China
- Aleris Planning Additional Investment in China
- New STN Revolutionizes Patent Searching for Professionals
- CAS and Eduserv Collaborate to Provide Unlimited SciFinder Access to Academic Institutions Across the U.K. and Ireland
- Aleris Announces Cash Dividend
- Aleris International, Inc. Announces Expiration of Exchange Offer For Its 7 5/8% Senior Notes Due 2018
- Aleris International, Inc. Announces Extension of Exchange Offer for Its 7 5/8% Senior Notes Due 2018
- Dana Holding Corporation, Bosch Rexroth Finalize Joint Venture to Engineer, Produce Off-Highway Transmissions
- Aleris to Align Organization Structure With Global Growth Strategies
- U.S. Department of Energy Chooses SciFinder for Researchers Complex-Wide
- Synapse Biomedical Receives FDA Approval for NeuRx Diaphragm Pacing System (DPS) to Treat Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- CSafe Recognizes First Recipient of EQUiP Corporate Accreditation
- American Greetings Announces Second Quarter Earnings
- Dana Holding Corporation Announces Time Change for the UBS Frankfurt Auto Show Investor Conference on September 14
- Aleris International, Inc. Announces Exchange Offer For Its 7 5/8% Senior Notes Due 2018
- Aleris Names Kelly R. Thomas Vice President and Treasurer
- Timken to Acquire Drives LLC, Further Expanding Power Transmission Line
- Dana Holding Corporation to Participate in the UBS Frankfurt Auto Show Investor Conference on September 14
- FreezeCrowd, The World's Newest College Social Media Site, to Launch August 29th
- Patent Granted for Simbionix Procedure Rehearsal Studio
- Aleris Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
- Chiquita Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
- Aleris to Announce Second Quarter 2011 Earnings on August 8, 2011
- Chiquita to Report Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results Aug. 3, 2011
- Dana Power Technologies Help Bring ‘Green Power’ to Market
- Intelsius Forms Strategic Partnership With American Thermal Instruments to Launch Industry’s First Fully Integrated Temperature-Controlled Packaging and Monitoring Solution
- Chiquita Announces Early Tender Offer Results and Decision to Upsize
- OM Group Significantly Expands Its Portfolio of Advanced Energy Materials and Technology With Planned Acquisition of Vacuumschmelze for euro 700 Million