OXFORD, England, December 15, 2011 - USPS delivers over five times more letters per delivery employee than Germany's Deutsche Post Emerging market providers improve performance: Turkey's PTT leads, Russia Post shows strongest improvement among BRIC nations A review of the performance of universal postal service providers (USPs) in the G20 group of world's wealthiest nations, published today by Oxford Strategic Consulting (OSC), has found that the United States Postal Service (USPS) achieved the best overall ranking among operators.
OXFORD, England, December 4, 2011 - New research from GN Resound casts doubt on age old stereotype Who make the better listeners, men or women? Do you listen more than you talk? New research from GN Resound, the digital hearing aid specialist, reveals that 47% of us feel we listen more than we talk, compared with just 15% who profess to being predominantly talkers.
OXFORD, England, November 23, 2011 - eCommerce Strategy Recognised as the Best in the 'Wholesalers and Distributors' Category RS Components (RS), the trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, (LSE:ECM), the world's leading high service distributor of electronics and maintenance products, has won the 'Wholesalers and distributors' category of the Internet Business Awards 2011.
OXFORD, England, November 21, 2011 - Stainless steel exhaust specialists, Longlife, are proud to announce that they have re-opened their Oxford depot and, as of 7th November 2011, began trading there once again.
OXFORD, England, November 14, 2011 - Concateno launches next-generation roadside drug testing device at Medica 2011 International police forces will now be able to target drug drivers quicker and easier, following the launch of a new roadside drug testing device developed by Concateno, Europe's leading drug and alcohol testing company.
- RS Components Wins ‘Logistics and Distribution Operations’ Award at European Supply Chain Excellence Awards
- Oxford College of Marketing Distance Learning for Malaysian Marketing Professionals
- Oxford BioMedica Announces Research and Development Collaboration for Glaucoma
- Pfizer, Sanofi and Genentech Feature Prominently in the Oncology Edition of PharmaDeals’ New Publication Series; Essential Deal Trends
- Oxford BioMedica Announces US IND Approval for Novel Ocular Product in Usher Syndrome Type 1B
- RS Components Wins ‘Best eCommerce Marketing Initiative’ at the eCommerce Awards for Excellence
- Accolade for OmPrompt’s Automated Technology
- PharmaVentures Appoints Andy Smith as Head of Corporate Finance
- Pfizer Overtakes GSK but Trails Roche in PharmaDeals’ Corp-METRx Analysis of Deal Activity
- Elsevier Launches European Journal of Cancer iPad Edition
- OBN’s 2011 Annual Awards Dinner Celebrates UK Bioscience Success Stories
- PharmaVentures Engaged by Astex Therapeutics to Assist in the Divestment of US Facility
- RS Components Named as a Finalist of the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards
- Innovative Adjustable Glasses From Adlens Win Place in the Global INDEX: Award Exhibition Touring 12 Countries as a Showcase of Technology Design to Improve Life
- Earn and Learn
- Learn While you Earn - the Professional Qualification Route to Career Success
- Oxford College of Marketing Provides Open Access to Their Digital Courses
- Electrocomponents Announced as a Finalist of the National Business Awards
- UK Chalks Up $253 Million in Investment in Q2 2011: Oxford Cluster Takes the Largest Bite of the Apple
- New Website Delivers Critical Element of RS Components e-Centric Vision
- Enigma Announces Successful Completion of EU Framework 7 "RANGER" Project
- RS Components Sponsors IET Young Woman Engineer of the Year Award
- PharmaVentures Engaged by Avexa to Assist in the Out-licensing of Apricitabine
- Free Official F1(TM) 2011 Live Timing App Basic Pass now Available
- RS Components Honoured at Both the HR Excellence Awards and Employee Benefits Awards 2011
- CEO of Dahabshiil Gives Keynote Speech on Global Money Transfer and Telecoms Industries at the University of Oxford
- Oxford BioMedica Announces Ocular Programme Update
- RS Components Wins Award for ‘Operational Excellence’ at Supply Chain Distinction Awards
- PharmaVentures Corporate Advisory Appoints Ping Shek as Senior Director in Transactions
- Elsevier Launches New Journal: International Journal of Paleopathology
- Oxford BioMedica Announces Presentation of New Clinical Data From ProSavin(R) Phase I/II Study in Parkinson's Disease
- Site Intelligence Concludes $7M Expansion Stage Equity Funding led by Nauta Capital and Oxford Capital Partners
- RS Components and Allied Electronics Named Global Distributor of the Year by Crydom
- partneringONE(R) Helps Fuel BioTrinity's Growth and Partnering Productivity
- Enigma Announces the Start of US Clinical Trials for Its Influenza A/B Detection Assay