PA Consulting Group
LONDON, December 5, 2011 - PA Consulting Group's 'Managing Uncertainty' survey shows howan organisation's approach to the financial crisis drove their total shareholder return (TSR) Companies are discovering that the conventional response to recession - battening down the hatches and waiting for business as usual to return - is a formula for failure.
LONDON, October 20, 2011 - PA Consulting Group and National Computing Centre (NCC) launch new Guidelines PA Consulting Group and the NCC have launched a new set of Guidelines to help organisations identify both the potential and the pitfalls of cloud computing.
LONDON, October 11, 2011 - - PA Consulting Group launches global survey of over 200 business leaders on how data and smart technology are used to enhance business value When implementing smart technology*, in a third of cases, business units are finding it challenging to work across traditional boundaries according to a PA Consulting Group global survey of 216 business leaders.
LONDON, August 16, 2011 - - PA Consulting Group and City HR AssociationPublish SurveyonAttitudes Towardsthe FSA Remuneration Code City firms fear that the new FSA Remuneration Code will make it more difficult to attract and retain talent in London according to a PA Consulting Group and City HR Association survey of senior executives from 50 UK and international banks.
LONDON, August 15, 2011 - PA Consulting Groupis delighted to announce that Nathan Sage, along with a team of five consultants from Salt Global, has joined its strategy & decision science practice.
- PA Consulting Group Leads the Debate on Cyber Security, the Insider Threat and Strategic Protective Monitoring
- Philip Morris Joins PA Consulting Group
- PA Consulting Group Joins the CBI
- CIOs - Find the Right Route to Influence or Risk Obscurity
- PA Consulting Group's Alex Blues, IT Sourcing Expert, Reports on the Themes Discussed at NASSCOM 2011
- PA Consulting Group Invites CXOs to Submit any Shared Services and Outsourcing Question to Receive an Original and Useful Answer Within 72 hours* on Cost Cutting, Outsourcing and Innovative Shared Services
- CFOs Act Now in Preparing for Recovery by Reducing Corporate Costs and Restructuring Your Business if you Want to Survive Zombie Economy Where Cash is King
- Enter The Zombies: Cfos Act Now in Preparing For Recovery By Reducing Corporate Costs and Restructuring Your Business If You Want To Survive Zombie Economy Where Cash is King
- Enter the Zombies: Businesses Must Act Now to Survive the New Zombie Reality of Half Dead Banks, Governments, Consumers and Companies
- New Book From PA Consulting Group Highlights Benefits of ‘Sourcing in an Economic Downturn’
- IT Outsourcing Consultancy and Multi Sourcing Advisors PA Consulting Group Warns That Short Term Gains in IT Sourcing Contracts Strategy Will Come at the Expense of Fast-Rising Corporate Risk