LONDON, November 8, 2011 - A new study ranks Australia 3rd and New Zealand 4th out of 110 countries in a worldwide assessment of wealth and quality of life.
WASHINGTON, October 11, 2011 - Financial services have traditionally been out of the reach of people in poor and remote areas in Pakistan.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, September 29, 2011 - - Outstanding young biologists, chemists, physicists and mathematicians recognized across the developing world The Elsevier Foundation, TWAS, the academy of sciences for the developing world and the Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) announced today that they are recognizing eleven talented women scientists from Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean for their research excellence.
TOKYO, August 18, 2011 - - 4.9 billion Japanese Yen (JPY) loan from JICA to support polio eradication in Pakistan through 2013 Ms.
STRASBOURG, France, April 7, 2011 - The Members of the European Parliament Johannes van Baaeln, Tanja Fajon, Carl Haglund, Alexander Graf Lambsdorff and Krzysztof Lisek tabled a Written Declaration in the European Parliament "on the danger of Taliban presence in Pakistan".
- Light for the World Welcomes Dark & Light
- Together pledge $100 million to fight preventable diseases in Afghanistan and Pakistan
- EOPM Condemns the Assassination of Governor of the Punjab Province in Pakistan
- ZAFCO Aiding Pakistan Flood Victims
- "The Greatest Gathering of Asian Excellence…Ever." - Amitabh Bachchan, Actor
- Lloyds Banking Group Sponsors Business and Philanthropy Awards at the First Ever Asian Awards
- Pak FM Qureshi Grilled in the European Parliament on Women's and Minorities Issues
- Four Members of the European Parliament Decided to Roll up Their Sleeves and Help the Flood Victims of Gilgit-Baltistan
- Pakistani Minorities Organize Demonstration Prayer in Front of the Pakistani Embassy
- Reliance Broadcast Network and CBS Studios International Announce Deal to Launch Television Channels in India
- Baloch Day Celebrated in the European Parliament
- Sonu Niigaam to Make Rare Appearance in UK
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Response to Attack on Lahore Shrine
- Persecuted Muslims: 'We Will not be Cowered'
- Head of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat Condemns Lahore Attacks
- Members of the European Parliament Disappointed With the Comments of Chief Minister of Gilgit Baltistan
- Mega Wellness Camps - "Aarogya Mahashivir" - To Take Place in Five Indian Cities
- Important New Power Plant, Supplied by Wartsila, to be Inaugurated Today in Pakistan
- Members of the European Parliament Form “Friends of Gilgit-Baltistan” in the European Parliament
- Japan #No 1. in Prosperity Across Asia Beating Hong Kong and Singapore; China, Cambodia and Pakistan Rank Last, Finds Legatum Prosperity Index
- Pakistani Christians Speak Out at the United Nations
- Dornier Announces Premium Urological Workstation with Integrated Lithotripsy
- Sherif Hamoudah Appointed as Senior Vice President & General Manager for Acision Middle East, Africa and Pakistan
- World Finance Global Insurance Awards 2009
- Another Minority Killing in Pakistan
- ‘Muslim Parliament is a Mistake’ Says Islamic Leader
- Rotary Foundation Honours Usha Mittal for US$1 Million Contribution to Polio Eradication Efforts
- RapidShare Expands Reseller Network
- Fluorspar Prices are Likely to Stabilise as Environmental Pressures Moderate Demand
- U.S. Humanitarian Mortenson Received Pakistan’s Highest Civil Award, Sitara-E-Pakistan (Star Of Pakistan), for Sixteen-Year Effort to Promote Rural Education and Literacy for Girls