Paris And London
PARIS and LONDON, November 29, 2011 - Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) and AstraZeneca (NYSE/LSE: AZN) announced today that the European Commission has granted marketing authorisation for KOMBOGLYZETM (saxagliptin and metformin HCl immediate-release fixed dose combination) that will cover the 27 Member States of the European Union.
PARIS and LONDON, November 16, 2011 - Three new phones with deep Facebook integration and dedicated 'F' key available in Africa and Europe from Q4 2011 - offering the widest portfolio of affordable phones with deep Facebook functionality launched by an operator to date Orange is bringing simple, affordable, social phones for under €100 to a broader range of customers in more than 15 countries* The new range includes the ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 908F Android smartphone, one of the most affordable Android smartphones available, exclusive to Orange Orange will exclusively launch three new affordable phones with deep Facebook integration across Africa and Europe from Q4 2011, creating a swift, simple, cost effective social experience for more of Orange's customers than ever before.
PARIS and LONDON, August 1, 2011 - - ToManageaSignificant PortionofIndirect SpendonBehalfof L'Oral,Making This the Largest Procurement ContractbySpendfor Xchanging.
PARIS and LONDON, March 4, 2011 - Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (www.bms.com)(NYSE: BMY) and AstraZeneca (www.astrazeneca.com) (NYSE: AZN)today announced that the European Commission has approved a label update for ONGLYZA(R) (saxagliptin) in the treatment of adults with type 2 diabetes who have moderate or severe renal impairment.
PARIS and LONDON, March 4, 2011 - In the news release, "ONGLYZA(R) Becomes the First DPP-4 Inhibitor Available for Use in Europe" issued on 4 Mar 2011 08:00 GMT, by Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca NYSE:AZN over PR Newswire, we would like to advise that the headline was incorrectly transmitted by PR Newswire and should have read "ONGLYZA(R) Becomes the First DPP-4 Inhibitor Available for Use in Europe in Type 2 Diabetes Patients With Moderate or Severe Renal Impairment" rather than "ONGLYZA(R) Becomes the First DPP-4 Inhibitor Available for Use in Europe".
- lightRadio(TM) - Solving Network Gridlock and Universal High-Speed Coverage
- VerifAvia is Now Approved as an Aviation EU ETS Verifier in 20 European Countries
- Powered by Independent 'Mobile Exposure' Research, New Orange Service Crunches Consumer Insights in Four European Countries to Help Brands Best Use Mobile Media in Campaigns
- VerifAvia is Also Approved as an Aviation Verifier in Luxembourg and in Wallonia and is on Track for Approval by Most EU Member States
- Increased Bandwidth and Flexibility to Support Video-Rich Content and Applications Growth
- Now Ready to Process Applications From Airlines and Business Aviation Operators
- Lancme Revelations - Awakening Talent Through the Arts With the Carla Bruni-Sarkozy Foundation