PHILADELPHIA, December 8, 2011 - Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced positive Phase II results in a prospective clinical study of Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules, (CII) as adjunctive therapy to primary antidepressant treatment in adults with partial or full remission of recurrent major depressive disorder (MDD) and significant, persistent cognitive impairments.
PHILADELPHIA, December 5, 2011 - Optimized for quick, on-demand resource - including instructional videos - for medical professionals Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, announced today that itsnew Procedures Consult App for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch is now available on the App Store.
PHILADELPHIA, December 5, 2011 - Acquisition Gives Wolters Kluwer Health Strong Foothold in Open Access Publishing Business Wolters Kluwer Health today announced that it has acquired Medknow PVT Ltd., a leading Scientific, Technical & Medical (STM) journal publishing operation headquartered inMumbai,Indiaand one of the largest open access publishers in the world.
PHILADELPHIA, November 18, 2011 - Percentage of revenues from MD Consult, First Consult subscriptions sold Nov.-Dec.
PHILADELPHIA, November 16, 2011 - New relationship will expand patient education content provided through Elsevier's online products; Mosby's Nursing Consult and Mosby's Nursing Skills are first to offer ExitCare content, Elsevier expects to integrate ExitCare content further into Elsevier products in the near future Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced a collaboration with ExitCare LLC, an enterprise-wide solution for patient education.
- Hamilton Lane Expands London Investment Team
- PEI-Genesis Value-Adds Power Supplies from Emerson Network Power for Delivery in Europe in Only 5 Days
- FMC Corporation Completes Acquisition of RheinPerChemie European Persulfates Business
- Teleos Leadership Institute Announces Dates for the Next Teleos Coach Development Program in Philadelphia, PA
- Netter’s Anatomy Atlas Makes Debut for iPad Users
- Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine Comes to the App Store
- Gray’s Anatomy for Students, World’s Bestselling Anatomy Textbooks, Now Available on iPad
- Elsevier Supports International Medical Corps Through ‘Act to Save a Life’ Campaign
- FMC Corporation Signs Agreement to Acquire RheinPerChemie European Persulfates Business
- Elsevier Collaborates with the Wilderness Medicine Society to Award Outstanding Members
- Penn Receives $10 Million to Create Center for Orphan Disease Research and Therapy
- LLR Partners and NewSpring Capital Invest in Quintiq, Supporting its Continued Drive for Market Leadership
- Shire plc: Lialda (Mesalamine) Now Approved in U.S. for Maintenance of Remission of Ulcerative Colitis
- Elsevier Strikes Exclusive eLearning Partnership with The Quality Group
- Intelligent Controls Offer Cost-Effective Alternative to More Expensive Systems
- Shire Reports Positive Results From Signal Finding Study of Investigative Use of Vyvanse(R) (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules (CII) as Adjunctive Treatment in Predominant Negative Symptom Schizophrenia
- Cleveland Clinic Physicians Contribute to Updates and Reviews of Elsevier's First Consult Topics
- Amichai Lesser Named VP of Channel Development, Leading Partner Program
- Issue Marks the Beginning of Their Partnership, Includes CCS Atrial Fibrillation Guidelines
- Fast-Growing Construction Leader Validates Application Performance Before Deploying
- Enriching and Providing Unprecedented Levels of Access to Content Can Drive Smarter Healthcare Applications, Improve Data Delivery, Increase Efficiency and Enhance Patient Care Quality
- AVAX Technologies, Inc. Files Form 10 With SEC
- Shunra's Application Performance Engineering Mitigates Risk, Reduces Cost of Application Deployment Over WAN, Web, Mobile and Cloud Networks
- New Case Reviews Online Series Mimics Format of Board Exams and Offers Interactive Self-Assessment Environment for Radiology Professionals
- Customizable Quiz Apps for iPhone(R) and iPod touch(R) Help Students Build Nursing Knowledge
- $30 million Investment in Wind Turbines, Solar Panels and Dual-Fuel Co-gen Plant To be Installed, Operated by SolarBlue
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit Reaffirms NCE Exclusivity
- Percentage of Revenues From MD Consult Subscriptions Sold in Nov.-Dec. to go to Medical Relief Organization Which won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999
- Shire Reports Positive Signal Finding Study of Investigative Use of Vyvanse(R) (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules as Adjunctive Treatment in Major Depressive Disorder
- Capacity Addition and New Beverage Can Plant to Support Customer Growth in Turkey
- Elsevier Announces Publishing of The American Journal of Pathology (AJP) on Behalf of the American Society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP)
- Elsevier Announces Publishing of The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics, on Behalf of the Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) and the American Society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP)
- Indexing Will Help Researchers Locate Articles Published in JASH
- In an analysis of 18 third-party testing firms accross the globe, based on criteria that include people management, domain expertise and ability to innovate, NelsonHall, the renowned independent analyst and advisory firm, has recognized AppLabs as the largest Software Testing Services (STS) pure-play for a second year in a row
- FDA Posts Clarifying Statement on its Website