BEDFORD, Massachusetts, December 13, 2011 - Preliminary Program and Speakers Announced for the Two-Day Event in Amsterdam RISI, the leading information provider for the forest products industry, today announced that registration is open for its 14th annual European Pulp and Paper Outlook Conference.
NEW DELHI, November 29, 2011 - RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest product industry, today announced the addition of several additional speakers for the 3rd RISI Indian Seminar. This year the program again provides a robust roster of leading industry experts.
BRUSSELS, November 15, 2011 - RISI is proud to announce the winners of the Pulp & Paper International (PPI) Awards 2011 program.
NEW DELHI, November 1, 2011 - RISI today announced that a number of leading industry experts have joined the program of speakers for the 3rd RISI Indian Seminar.
BRUSSELS, October 25, 2011 - Forest products logistics professionals from around the world congregated at the Amsterdam RAI for PPI Transport Symposium 19.
- Conference Line Up Is Set for PPI Transport Symposium 19
- RISI Unveils the Finalists for the Pulp & Paper International (PPI) Awards 2011
- RISI Publishes Latest Ranking of Global Pulp and Paper Companies in Its Annual PPI Top 100 Report
- RISI Announces Release of 2011 Pulp & Paper Mill Directory
- James Rubright of RockTenn Wins RISI’s 2011 North American CEO of the Year Award
- Top 50 Movers and Shakers Named in RISI’s 2011 Global Pulp and Paper Power List
- A Record Year for World Cotton Production Means Weakening Demand in the Global Dissolving Pulp Market
- Carlos Aguiar of Fibria Wins RISI’s 2011 Latin American CEO of the Year Award
- PPI Transport Symposium 19 Adds Dynamic New Speakers From Around the World to the Conference Program Line Up
- European Biomass Demand To Grow 44% Between 2010 and 2020
- 25 Uncoated Woodfree Paper Machines at High Risk of Closure in Europe
- RISI's remaining 2011 event lineup to provide exclusive educational and networking opportunities for the forest products industry
- Rajeev Ranjan Vederah of Ballarpur Industries Wins RISI's 2011 Asian CEO of the Year Award
- Paradijs Joins Impressive Line-up of Industry Experts Confirmed for the Amsterdam Event
- Entry process launches for this year's global pulp and paper awards
- New RISI Study Forecasts China's Timber Supply Deficit to Increase by 55% by 2015
- RISI and Pellet Fuels Institute Announce Development of "RISI and PFI Pellet Manufacturing Survey"
- RISI Announces Launch of New North American Bioenergy Membership Service
- RISI Announces Wade Camp As Senior Wood Products Economist
- NPG, MPM and Hokuetsu Kishu Hit by Japanese Earthquake, Tsunami; Fears for Integrated Mills
- New RISI Study Reports China Woodchip Imports Up 340% Since 2008, Likely to Double Again By 2015
- PPI Asia Expands Coverage of Domestic Pulp and Paper Prices in China
- Demand increased sharply over last decade to reach 4.5 million tonnes in 2010
- High-Level Speakers Join the List of Experts for the Amsterdam Event
- New RISI Report Forecasts Bioenergy Industry to Create 19 Million Dry Tons of New Wood Biomass Demand by 2015
- Jussi Pesonen of UPM Wins RISI European CEO of the Year Award for the Pulp and Paper Industry
- Key Topics and Speakers Announced for the Two-Day Event in Amsterdam
- Current overcapacity in European coated papers market at 1.2 million tonnes
- RISI Launches New Web-Based Cost Benchmarking Application
- RISI Reveals Winners of the PPI Awards 2010
- High-Level Industry Players Join the List of Speakers for the Sao Paulo Event
- Jose Honorio, CEO of Grupo Portucel Soporcel, to Deliver Keynote Address
- Antonio Maciel Neto of Suzano Wins Nomination for RISI's Latin American CEO of the Year for the Second Year Running
- RISI Publishes the Latest Ranking of Global Pulp and Paper Companies in the PPI Top 100
- RISI Reveals Finalists for the Pulp & Paper International (PPI) Awards 2010