NAGOYA, Japan, September 1, 2011 - - Moves Will Strengthen Menicon's Competiveness, Improve Its Position as Emerging Global Player in Contact Lens Industry - Menicon Co., Ltd.
ZURICH, Switzerland, September 1, 2011 - Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of KUR-211 Expected to Report in mid 2012 Kuros Biosurgery AG, a biotechnology company focused on the development of novel biomaterials and bioactive-biomaterial combination products for trauma, wound and spinal indications, announced today that it has completed recruitment in a Phase IIb clinical trial designed to investigate KUR-211 (Viz.I-020201) in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers.
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, September 1, 2011 - DeltaQuest Captures Global Employment Industry's Attention With the Launch of Their Worldwide Partner's Program- Assisting Individuals in Starting Business.
SUNRISE, Florida, September 1, 2011 - - Keystone ECO™ Booster To Be Announced At IFA In Berlin - Heavy users of smart phones can deplete their batteries early in the day.
LONDON, September 1, 2011 - "Honesty, fairness and transparency" promised for consumers The founder members of the Association of Professional Claims Managers (APCM), are pleased to announce its official launch.
- Statement of the Management Board of Derby Cycle AG Concerning the Increase in the Interest of the Accell Group to 22%
- Is Your Service in Need of Transformation?
- June Boyle, Former HR Director - Lloyds Banking Group, to Lead YSC’s Scottish Business
- Systech International and Zetes Partner to Meet Europe’s Emerging Pharmaceutical Regulatory Requirements
- AVG Introduces Internet Security 2012 Increased Protection, Improved Performance With Enhanced Ease of use
- Industry Survey: Current Energy Reserves Guidelines and Regulations are "Inadequate"
- Social Business, Comms, & Intranet Experts Unite for Must-attend Social Workplace Conference in London
- Damon Hill’s Son Signs Deal With Auden Mckenzie
- travelmatch.co.uk: Brits Likely to Get Away on European Holidays During Olympics
- solarhybrid Builds the Largest Solar Power Plant in Europe
- Maxatec Showcases Pidion BIP-1500 and Datamax-O’Neil RL4 at SME 2011
- Astellas Employees Walk 500 Million Steps to Reach Corporate Health Milestone
- Gracenote eyeQ For Smart TVs Launches at IFA 2011
- Gracenote Opens European Development Center with the Acquisition of tvtv Services
- Italian Photographer Chosen as Grand Prize Winner in Blurb’s Photography Book Now Competition
- DealExtreme Announces Special Travel Gear Discount Promotion for European Holiday Makers!
- The Future of European Gas Infrastructure - Inge Bernaerts from the European Commission Gives her Views on the Target Model for Europe
- Pevion Grants CSL Option Right to its Therapeutic Candida Vaccine
- OOX at the Internet Show 2011
- Vuzix Launches Personal Entertainment Eyewear for 3D Movies, Music and Gaming
- Jedox Presents New Palo Community Edition 3.2
- European Children Will Name Galileo Satellites Constellation
- Aspirational Australia Shrugging off Backpacker Image, say DialAFlight
- Resverlogix Presents Two Abstracts on Analysis of the Phase 2 ASSERT Clinical Trial at The ESC Congress 2011
- Jumeirah Announces Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management Accreditation
- Passport to the Piste
- Burcon Files NASDAQ Listing Application
- Prostate Cancer Treatment: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Cash-strapped Student Creates Mobile App That Could Prevent Europe’s Destruction
- Welcome to the Cloud With HiDrive Free - Online Storage for Everyone
- Plusnet is Recommended by Which?
- Echoworx Partners with Clearswift to Enhance Encryption Capabilities
- Stena Bulk Names Ultra Modern Suezmax Tanker Stena Superior
- OceansTV Wins Contract to Supply P&O Cruises With In-cabin TV Channels
- Golden Dawn Minerals Prepares for Drilling May Mac Mine Area, Boundary Falls Property, Greenwood Mining District, British Columbia, Canada