LONDON, September 10, 2011 - CFD trading numbers increased from 18,000 to 25,000 in 2010 - a rise of 40%, with a further 9,000 traders expected to enter the CFD market this year.
AMSTERDAM, September 10, 2011 - Further to a series of negotiations earlier this year Scottish-based Clyde Broadcast and African media giant DAAR Communications will sign a euro 1m contract for the equipping of sixteen digital radio stations throughout Nigeria, at this years IBC.
HONG KONG, September 10, 2011 - The International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) and the World Health Organization are co-sponsoring World Suicide Prevention Day on September 10th.
MEXICO CITY, September 10, 2011 - Medical and patient communities call on national policymakers in Latin America to take urgent action against preventable strokes that strike millions of people with atrial fibrillation (AF) each year AF increases the risk of stroke fivefold and is responsible for one in five of all ischemic strokes caused by a blood clot blocking a blood vessel in the brain(1)(2)(3)(4) Millions of people in Latin America suffer from AF In Brazil, there are around 1.5 million patients living with AF(5) In Venezuela, it is thought there are 230,000 AF sufferers, with this figure predicted to rise to one million by 2050(6) The consequences of stroke can devastate not only a patient's life, but also that of families and carers.(7)(8) Long-term help and care is required for most survivors(9) The economic implications of stroke are significant.
FRANKFURT, September 10, 2010 - Fraport AG's Frankfurt Airport (FRA) home base excelled with a new historical daily record right on the first day of August 2010 when it served 184,825 passengers.
- International Study Shows That "Non-Pharmacological Therapies" are Just as Effective as Drugs for Alzheimer's Disease. They Now Have to be Made Widely Available
- Elster to Extend Life of Linky Smart Meters with New Modular Architecture Designed to Support Future ERDF Smart Grid Initiatives
- Control Orders: Strengthening National Security
- Equity Release Critics "Tell a One Sided Tale"
- Trelleborg Marine Systems Strengthens Presence in Japan
- Coty Inc.'s Global Color Brand ASTOR Forms Creative Alliance With Heidi Klum
- The World's First Mobile Live Encoder in Pocket Size is Unveiled to the World
- First-Ever Report on U.S. Calling Habits to Liberia and Ivory Coast Finds Widespread Fraud by Calling Cards; up to 90.9% of Survey Respondents Received Fewer Minutes Than Promised
- System Will Replace Tape-Based Operations to Accelerate and Secure International Content Movement
- IMTS: German Machinery and Equipment Orders Up in 2010
- Product Range Helps all Organisations From SMEs to International Broadcasters in the Move Towards File-Based Workflows
- Exciting New Solutions for Precision Cancer Treatment on Display During ESTRO29 in Barcelona, Spain
- Ahmadiyya Muslims Organise Events to Exchange Holy Scriptures With all Faiths
- Elix-IRR Appoints Margaret Miller as Partner
- Swiss Customers First in Europe to Buy Ringback Tones From Direct-to-consumer Provider
- The Theatres Trust Announces the Nominees for its Inaugural People's Choice Award at PLASA 2010
- Leading Provider of Non-Traditional Consumer Credit Data Develops Lead Quality and Credit Risk Scores -
- To Highlight Indian Enterprises Through Numerous Trade Show Participations Across the World
- The Stockholm Statement to the High Level Plenary Meeting on the MDGs: "Our Goals Need Water"
- Intention to Merge Equity Trust With TMF Group Announced
- FTSE 250-Listed IG Group Invests in the South African Market
- New SSI Research Shows Australians and New Zealanders Feel Most Safe from Terrorism, but All Countries Still Feel the Impact of 9/11
- After undergoing testing on the Zimbra Collaboration Suite(TM), the Halon Virtual Spam Prevention(TM) (VSP) security solution achieves new VMware Ready(TM) status for email security virtual appliances.
- Final Results Confirm Success of Honeywell Tender Offer for Sperian Protection
- New Skin Care, Aesthetics, Eye Lash, and Wellness Products on Display
- Implementation of tapeless production for the new production centre in Stuttgart
- A new Humanitarian Initiative Launches on the 17th September 2010
- Issues Statement is Standard Protocol in Acquisition Review Process
- Celsis IVT Wins Preliminary Injunction Against Life Technologies and CellzDirect in Liverpool(TM) Patent Infringement Lawsuit
- OI European Group B.V. Prices Private Offering of euro 500 Million of Senior Notes
- Manchester United 2010 Champions in Fierce Sports Licensing Battle
- Fast Track status is granted to facilitate development and expedite the review of a drug for a serious or potentially fatal illness and to meet an unmet medical need.
- EU Agency Identifies Incentives & Challenges for Cyber Security Information Sharing in Europe
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update On Its Share Repurchase Program
- Fannie Mae Redemption