OSLO, Norway, September 8, 2011 - Today QuestBack, the European industry leader in Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM), ramps up its Social CRM offering with the launch of QuestBack Social Insight, to help organisations create real business value from their social media initiatives and achieve better understanding of their customers.
BRUSSELS, September 8, 2011 - England will kick off their campaign in the new Otago Stadium in Dunedin, the first stadium in the world to have both a fixed roof and natural grass pitch.
KYIV, Ukraine, September 8, 2011 - The European Parliament is likely to recommend the European Commission and the Council of the European Union to sign Association Agreement with Ukraine before the end of the year.
DUBAI, UAE, September 8, 2011 - Once again, Air Charter International has shown its capabilities of dealing with difficult air charter missions.
LONDON, September 8, 2011 - The Royal Opera House played host to the Decanter World Wine Awards last night with some extraordinary wines winning top awards.
- Haier Showcased Innovation at IFA 2011 in Celebration of Its Commitment to Europe
- Yospace Helps to Power On-demand Broadcast Service for Canada’s Public Broadcaster, CBC
- Absolut Rolls Out eBuilder Travel and Expense Management in the UK
- Level 3 to Stream Television Programming to PC and Mobile Users for Prisa TV, A Leading Spanish Broadcast Network
- Impact Executives say Interim Managers are Valued More as They get Older - Provided They are Intellectually Agile and Experts in Their Field
- Mediterranean and Balearic Islands Still Top Choices for European Summer Travels
- Highland Capital Partners Expands in Europe
- GPC Solutions to Embed Milliman Advanced Risk Adjusters Technology in its NHS Product Portfolio
- CorDEX Instruments Breaks Into Brazil With Distributor Deal
- QualiSystems and MRV Accelerate Network Lab Management
- Intuitive Access to Premium Content on Mobile Screens at IBC2011
- Unilever Achieves Zero-To-Landfill Manufacturing Commitment in the UK
- S. Korea’s Medical Charity Program Bolsters Care for Int’l Child Patients
- RS Components Named as a Finalist of the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards
- ‘The Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Market Generated $12.7bn in 2010′ Says visiongain Report
- Holidays and Fashion Go Hand-in-Hand at cazenove+loyd
- Elsevier Organizes 50th ECSA Conference Focusing on Potentially Massive Risks for the Trajectory of Coastal Environments
- Turner Broadcasting Acquires LazyTown Brand and Announces New Series
- Novatel Wireless Selects ACAL BFi as Distributor in UK, Italy and Germany for Enfora M2M Portfolio
- Concentric Medical Completes Enrollment in Prospective Multi Center Stentriever Trial for Mechanical Thrombectomy in Stroke
- Exciting Times for Professionals Involved in Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Welcome Music Fans toLondon forthe Grand Finale of the BBC Proms 2011
- Abbott Initiates International ABSORB BTK Clinical Trial for Treatment of Below-the-Knee Critical Limb Ischemia
- Naviscan Receives CE Mark Approval for High-Resolution Breast PET and PET-Guided Biopsy
- Editor-in-Chief of Elsevier’s Epilepsy & Behavior presented with Ambassador for Epilepsy Award
- Settling For Less: London Singletons are Abandoning Their Hunt for Mr Perfect
- MarketsandMarkets: Year 2008 Recorded Highest Number of Clinical Trials (10,326) during the Study Period (2007-2010)
- On the 10th Anniversary of the World Trade Center Attacks, a Powerful New Book by Edie Lutnick, Sister of Cantor Fitzgerald’s CEO and Director of Cantor’s Relief Fund, Reveals a Decade of Struggles Fighting for Justice for the Victims of 9/11
- mobilEncrypt ENDPOINT First to Deliver On-The-Device Email Encryption for the iPhone and iPad
- Elsevier Announces Winners of National Research Foundation Young Scientist Awards in South Africa
- Genelec Shapes the Future of Portable Premium Sound With the New Limited Edition 6000A Tube
- DediPower Managed Hosting Supports Insurance Software Provider’s International Expansion
- PopCap Releases Major Update to Plants vs. Zombies for iPhone
- ad pepper Media Launches RTB Platform - adXplus
- FOX News, CNBC, MSNBC, BBC World News and Row 44 Delivering Live Television In-Flight to Passengers’ Wi-Fi Devices