Serbia & Montenegro
KYIV, Ukraine, December 16, 2011 - Just like most of European countries, Ukraine has low security risks for conducting business in the country in 2012.
SINGAPORE, December 13, 2011 - - In-depth report compares progress of air travel, industry and trade development within newly independent countries Timor-Leste, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo and South Sudan OAG, the global leader in aviation intelligence and a UBM Aviation brand, today released the OAG New Countries Report, which explores the crucial role air travel plays in the economic development and stability of newly independent countries and provides in-depth analyses of the five countries that have gained independence since 2000: Timor-Leste, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo and South Sudan.
BRUSSELS, November 21, 2011 - Rezidor, a rapidly expanding global hotel company, has announced plans for a new hotel, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Belgrade.
BERLIN, October 6, 2011 - - Press Release by environmental NGO Urgewald and Climate Alliance Germany Former Kolubara coal mine manager Dragan Tomic and 16 other suspects arrested for allegedly embezzling EUR 12mn / NGO-network calls upon German government to stop loans for Serbian lignite mineKolubara On October 4th 2011 former Kolubara coal mine Manager Dragan Tomic and 16 other suspects were arrested on suspicion of having embezzled EUR 12mn.
UTRECHT, the Netherlands, July 20, 2011 - - Young Students From Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo and Serbia are Travelling This Summer With InterRail Passes Eurail Group G.I.E., is partnering for the sixth time with the 'European Rails of Peace Project'.
- Russian Stability Critical to Western Energy Security
- Impact of 2012 Elections on Future of Europe's Stability and Energy Security
- Businesses to Benefit From Dynamic Expansion of Regus Network into New Markets
- Net Revenues Increase Significantly in Year-over-year Comparison
- A Think Tank for Camera Bags
- Telekom Austria Group: Cash Flow Growth Despite Demanding Market Environment
- Selected Students From Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo and Serbia are Travelling This Summer With InterRail
- GSMA Applauds Governments' Actions to Establish a Harmonised Approach to Spectrum Allocation in South East Europe
- University of Ljubljana Becomes the First School in Slovenia to Earn AACSB International Accreditation
- From the Archdiocese of Detroit, Regarding Remarks by Fr. Anton Kcira, the Albanian Community, and the Relationship Between Catholic Christians and Muslims