SINGAPORE, December 15, 2011 - - Richard Chandler Corporation Expresses Concern About the Sino-Forest Board's Ability to Address Governance and Operational Challenges and Calls for New Directors Richard Chandler Corporation is the largest shareholder in Chinese forestry company Sino-Forest.
SINGAPORE, December 15, 2011 - Following its press release of earlier today entitled "Richard Chandler Corporation Sees New Future for Sino-Forest if Governance Improves", the Richard Chandler Corporation will be filing an amended Early Warning Report on www.sedar.com pursuant to applicable Canadian securities laws.
NEW YORK, December 14, 2011 - - Move significantly increases agency's digital and social media capabilities in Asia Pacific Cohn & Wolfe (www.cohnwolfe.com) announced today it has signed an agreement to acquire XPR, one of Singapore's largest independent communications agencies, with additional offices in Malaysia and Indonesia.
SINGAPORE, December 14, 2011 - - Richard Chandler Corporation Disappointed with Sino-Forest Board's Decision Not to Pay Bond Interest Richard Chandler Corporation is the largest shareholder in Chinese forestry company Sino-Forest.
SINGAPORE, December 13, 2011 - - In-depth report compares progress of air travel, industry and trade development within newly independent countries Timor-Leste, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo and South Sudan OAG, the global leader in aviation intelligence and a UBM Aviation brand, today released the OAG New Countries Report, which explores the crucial role air travel plays in the economic development and stability of newly independent countries and provides in-depth analyses of the five countries that have gained independence since 2000: Timor-Leste, Montenegro, Serbia, Kosovo and South Sudan.
- SMX Appoints Mr. V Hariharan as New Chief Executive Officer
- Meritus Hotels & Resorts is Singapore’s Most Popular Heritage Brand
- Turkish Airlines Beats Singapore Airlines to Provide Best Inflight Food, Reveals an Independent Passenger Review by Skyscanner
- Dean & DeLuca Comes to Singapore
- Six Business Schools From Five Countries Earn AACSB Accreditation
- Bupa International Releases Health Guides to Hong Kong and Singapore
- RAD Wins Best Product Award for Carrier Ethernet Demarcation at Carrier Ethernet APAC Congress
- Allied World Announces New Operating License in Malaysia
- One in Four Admits to Smuggling Liquids Through Airport Security Reveals Skyscanner
- ICIS Launches New Weekly Global Biodiesel Report
- DHL Appoints Chizoba Nnamchi to Lead Central Africa
- Skyscanner Launches new app for iPad
- CrimsonLogic Chosen to Deliver a New Integrated Business Licensing System
- Baston ni Kabunian, Bilang Pero di Mabilang (Cane of Kabunian, numbered but cannot be counted) by Rodel Tapaya Awarded Grand Prize in the Asia Pacific Breweries Foundation Signature Art Prize 2011
- Sabio Opens Singapore Service Hub to Strengthen Support for International Contact Centre Customers Across Asia Pacific Region
- Adder’s Digital KVM Range Expands With DisplayPort Technology
- Australia Rises to 3rd Place in Legatum Prosperity Index; Singapore Leads Economic Rankings; Japan 21st; China 52nd
- Four International Personalities Honored With Entrepreneurs for the World Awards
- Intact Integrated Services Strengthens Asia Pacific Operation With New Regional Sales Manager
- DHL Invests in Marine Spare Parts Logistics to Tap on Fast Growing US$1 Billion Sector
- CoreMedia Web Content Management System Implemented on Australian Broadcasting Corporation Website
- Changi Airport Well Positioned As Gateway To Asia And Southwest Pacific
- ICIS Pricing Launches Regional Report for China Propylene Market
- TARGET Australia Masters Product Information With Stibo Systems
- GSMA Research Shows Mobile Users Rank Privacy as an Important Concern When Using Applications and Services
- DHL Launches New Ocean Freight Lanes to Africa
- Asian Tastes Triumph Over European and American Flavours in British Food Poll
- DHL Regional Chief Bags Africa Innovation Accolade
- Emirates SkyCargo Celebrates Start of New Freighter Service
- BGC Partners Completes First Fully Electronic Thai Baht Interest Rate Swaps Transaction on BGC Trader
- Shell Marine Products to Launch New Cylinder Oil Alexia S4, Designed to Help Ship Operators Reduce Lifetime Operating Costs and Complexity
- Deutsche Post DHL Rolls Out Global Volunteer Day 2011
- Last Outfit for the Last Act
- Registration is Now Open for Cruise Shipping Asia
- New Office Tower by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects Lights up Singapore