BRISTOL, England, December 7, 2011 - Taking place from 24th to 26th January in Santiago, Chile, the Next Generation Mining Latin America will bring together decision makers from across Latin America and investors from neighboring regions to meet with top solution providers committed to increasing Latin America's mining market share.
LONDON, November 8, 2011 - Uruguay and Chile lead the Latin American continent in a new study assessing wealth and quality of life in 110 countries worldwide.
REHOVOT, Israel, November 7, 2011 - Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, has announced key appointments to its Emerging Markets division, bringing on board a new general manager and new regional managers for Central America, South America and Africa.
HAMBURG, Germany, November 7, 2011 - - Newly founded EU-Latin America and Caribbean Foundation becomes operational The newly-founded EU-Latin America and Caribbean Foundation (EU-LAC) opened its headquarters today in the north German port city of Hamburg.
BRISTOL, England, November 4, 2011 - Next Generation Telecoms Latin America, which took place from 19th - 21st July at the Intercontinental, Rio de Janeiro, provided leading executives the chance to establish strong business relationships, which will see the start of many innovative and exciting new ventures.
- Chile Expands its Exportable Offering in the Form of Services and Assumes the Role of Electronic Leader of Latin America
- BT to Accelerate Latin-American Growth
- Guatemalan Government Issues Official Apology to Deposed Former President Jacobo Arbenz’s Family for Human Rights Violations - 57 Years Later
- Allocating Digital Dividend Spectrum for Mobile Broadband Could Contribute Up to US$15 Billion to the Latin American Economy
- CPhI South America Events Set to Grow Again in 2011
- UTZ CERTIFIED Largest Supplier of Certified Coffee Worldwide
- MIT Tops all Five Rankings: Computer Sciences; Chemical; Civil; Electrical; Mechanical Engineering.
- Gary Corbett Becomes Regional Director for Oxygen8's Americas Business, With Offices Opening in Mexico, Chile and Argentina in the Next Three Months-
- DRSdigital Continues International Expansion
- ICIS Heren Launches Pricing for South American and US LNG
- Hertz Offers Savings of up to 33 Per Cent on Selected Destinations Across the Globe for a Limited Period
- Cloud Hosting to aid Cloud Forests
- Intersects 41.1 m at 1.34 g/t gold, including 3.7 m at 6.4 g/t gold and 5.0 m at 3.66 g/t gold
- Team Sky to Help Save One Billion Trees in the Amazon
- Kuoni Releases Latest Latin America Brochure
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2010 Financial Results
- Guinness World Records Appoints Exim Licensing Group to Handle Representation Rights in South America
- World Finance Exchanges & Brokers Awards 2010
- Alcatel-Lucent Successfully Makes First 4G LTE Calls With Telefonica in Latin America
- Acision Appoints Rafael Steinhauser as Senior Vice President and General Manager for Latin America
- Health Robotics Announces i.v.STATION(TM) Contract With Grifols in Spain, Portugal and South America
- Food Security: An Absolute Priority for the G-20 Summit