STRASBOURG, France, September 20, 2011 - After seven years' careful consideration the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) today ruled that YUKOS Oil Company was denied a fair trial in contesting the tax liabilities imposed on it suddenly in 2004.
STRASBOURG, France, September 16, 2011 - Polyplus-transfection celebrates 10 years of commercial growth and research and development in the field of transfection bio-tools and therapeutics with further additions to team Polyplus-transfection SA, which specializes in the development of innovative solutions for the delivery of nucleic acids in research and therapeutics, today celebrates 10 years of continuous growth.
STRASBOURG, France, May 11, 2011 - Polyplus-transfection SA, a privately-held company developing innovative technologies for molecular and cellular biology, announced today that ExcellGene SA, a privately held company providing rapid and low-cost solutions for protein manufacturing and process development based on mammalian cells to the Pharma/Biotech industry, has signed an extended supply agreement for Polyplus-transfection polyethylenimine (PEI) based transfection reagents.
STRASBOURG, France, April 7, 2011 - The Members of the European Parliament Johannes van Baaeln, Tanja Fajon, Carl Haglund, Alexander Graf Lambsdorff and Krzysztof Lisek tabled a Written Declaration in the European Parliament "on the danger of Taliban presence in Pakistan".
STRASBOURG, France, March 29, 2011 - Polyplus-transfection SA, a privately-held company developing innovative solutions for the delivery of nucleic acids in research, bioproduction and therapy, announced today that it has granted Roche Glycart AG, a Swiss biotechnology company fully-owned by Roche, a non exclusive license to use polyethylenimine (PEI) for in vitro transfection applications for research purposes.
- The Additional Funds Will Enable the Company to Expand its Therapeutic Research Activities
- Policy options for tackling Europe's major health burdens
- Thomas Mann Criticises Escalation of Religious Animosity Toward the Christian Minority in Pakistan
- Oslo Forum on the Universality of Human Rights: New Arguments for Defenders of the Universality of Human Rights
- The Universality of Human Rights Under Examination at the Forum of the Conference of INGOs of the Council of Europe
- Europe's Highest Court Rules Roma School Segregation by Language Illegal
- Event at European Parliament calls for early identification and treatment of chronic kidney disease, especially among at-risk patients
- Members of the South Asia Peace Forum Meet in the European Parliament
- Two Years after Landmark Discrimination Ruling, Government Statistics Confirm Roma Children Are Still Shunted into Separate Schools
- European Union Makes History by Banning Trade in Seal Products