BOZEN, Sud-Tirol, Italy, December 16, 2011 - After successfully switching marketing channel strategies from certain non-performing indirect distribution channels in several countries to Health Robotics' direct management in 1Q2011, the company today announced the extension of the same control over local operations in Denmark, in partnership with local Oncology leader Novamed.
BOZEN, SUD-TIROL, Italy, November 28, 2011 - In Oncology Robotics news, Health Robotics today announced that it plans to exhibit far-reaching evidence of the underlying principles behind its Oncology Robotics' world market supremacy at the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP) 46th Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition, to be held at New Orleans, Louisiana on 4-8 December 2011 (Booth 619).
BOZEN, Sud-Tirol, Italy, November 9, 2011 - Health Robotics announced that prominent 850-bed medical center St-Antonius Hospital [Utrecht and Nieuwegein, The Netherlands] recently purchased 1 i.v.STATION Robot and agreed to provide Health Robotics with assistance in the protocol development for the complex and sterile compounding of Monoclonal Antibody (mAbs) therapy for i.v.STATION and i.v.STATION ONCO.
BOZEN, SUD-TIROL, Italy, November 2, 2011 - Health Robotics announced that CytoCare and Japan-based Tosho Inc.
BOZEN, SUD-TIROL, Italy, October 26, 2011 - Health Robotics today announced the successful implementation of i.v.STATION at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, with the opening of its new and state-of-the-art hospital facility, the Marion and John E.
- Tosho Inc. Acquires Minority Stake in Italy-based Health Robotics; Helps Fend Off Unwanted Takeover Attempts
- Health Robotics Proves i.v.STATION Exceptional R.O.I., Implementation and Safety Outcomes at Allegiance Health
- Health Robotics to Launch i.v.STATION ONCO at ASHP Midyear; 1st American Installation at Mercy Medical Center
- Health Robotics Reports 36 New Sales and Record 3Q2011 Results; Extends Worldwide, Undefeated, Win Streak to 21+ Months
- Health Robotics Selects Grifols’ Genesis I.V Room Inventory Management System Carrousels. Unprecedented Integration.
- Health Robotics Wins 5th Annual Club Meccatronica Award, to be Presented by Ferrari’s CEO Luca di Montezemolo
- Health Robotics and Americorp Financial Unveil Rental Program for i.v.STATION, i.v.SOFT, and i.v.STATION ONCO
- Health Robotics Reports Record Financial Results for 1H2011 Continuing Its Worldwide 100% I.V. Robots’ Winning Streak
- Health Robotics Wins Quick Dismissal of McKesson Corporation’s Lawsuit in United States Federal Court
- Health Robotics Announces Record-Breaking 2Q 2011 Results
- Health Robotics and Grifols Expand Marketing Cooperation Into the United States of America, Replacing McKesson
- Health Robotics Extends 100% IV Robot Winning Streak to 18 Months, Reaching 200 Global Installations Under Contract
- Health Robotics Announces Availability of Rental Program Option in Partnership with Americorp Financial
- Health Robotics Holds Partner Award Ceremonies and Annual Training for its Worldwide Distribution Network
- Health Robotics Reports Record Financial Results for FY2010 Driven by Winning 100% of Worldwide IV Robots’ Purchases
- Health Robotics' i.v.STATION ONCO Expands Global Footprint With Dominican Republic's Macrotech Farmaceutica
- Health Robotics Holds Annual Scientific Advisory Board Meeting with Leading Global Hospital Pharmacists
- Health Robotics' CytoCare Enters Latin American Market in Partnership with Costa Rica's Pharmacy Leader Nutricare S.A.
- Health Robotics Submits i.v.STATION and CytoCare Hospital Outcomes, and Launches i.v.STATION ONCO at EAHP 2011
- Health Robotics Continues Worldwide Distribution Channel Expansion With Gamida MedEquip Ltd. in Israel
- Health Robotics Announces i.v.STATION(R) ONCO, a Next Generation Robot for Intravenous Cancer Therapy
- Health Robotics Announces Termination of its Distribution Contract With McKesson Corporation in North America
- Health Robotics Re-Enters the Italian Market With its World-Leading Robotics and Software Automation Tools
- Health Robotics' CytoCare(R) Drives Largest Cancer Robotics Center in the World at Akdeniz University Hospital, Turkey
- Health Robotics Expands i.v.STATION(R) Footprint in North America With Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Health Robotics Closes the Year 2010 With Record-Breaking Results in the United States and Canada
- Health Robotics and Grifols Sign Exclusive Cooperation Agreement for the I.V. Room of the Future Initiative
- Health Robotics Continues Worldwide Consolidation by Entering the Norwegian Market With Beckman Automation
- Health Robotics Expands Operations Into Bosnia, Croatia, Finland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia
- Health Robotics Expands i.v.STATION and i.v.SOFT Asia-Pacific Coverage to the Republic of Korea With BioRobotics
- Health Robotics Continues to Dominate I.V. Automation in America, With 11 New Contracts in Second Quarter 2010
- Health Robotics Surpasses 100 Installations Milestone and Acquires Two I.V. Room of the Future Partner Companies
- Health Robotics' CytoCare Continues European Expansion With Grifols and Vall d'Hebron University Hospital
- Health Robotics Announces i.v.STATION and i.v.SOFT Contract With Sandoz Canada (Novartis) and Sphynx
- Health Robotics South East Asia Wins two key Cancer Therapy Outsourcing Projects in Malaysia and Thailand