HSINCHU, Taiwan, December 15, 2011 - Macronix International Co., Ltd.
MUNICH, December 14, 2011 - Pooled results of theSTARS E-III and STARS J-V studies presented at the2011American Society of Hematology (ASH)Annual Meeting Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (hereafter, Daiichi Sankyo) today announced the results of a pooled analysis showing that edoxaban*, a direct oral once-daily factor Xa inhibitor, significantly reduced the risk of developing venous thromboembolism (VTE) following total knee or hip arthroplasty when compared to enoxaparin. Patients receiving edoxaban had a lower incidence of a composite of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) than those treated with enoxaparin (5.1% vs.
TAIPEI, December 1, 2011 - MediaTek Inc., a leading fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions today announced that for the ninth year in a row, its papers have been selected by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) to be presented at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC).
HSINCHU, Taiwan, December 1, 2011 - Module Capacity Leaps toNumberOne in TaiwanbyGlobal Operation and Local Delivery The Global leading Display and Solar Solutions provider AU Optronics ("AUO" or the "Company") (TAIEX: 2409; NYSE: AUO) today announced that it has successfully accomplished the first 1.2 MW solar project in South Africa with EKSOM, the biggest utility in South Africa, before the 2011 United Nations 17th Conference of the Parties (COP 17)(*1).
LONDON, November 8, 2011 - A new study ranks Australia 3rd and New Zealand 4th out of 110 countries in a worldwide assessment of wealth and quality of life.
- Taiwan EV Industry Moving from Parts Manufacture into Original Brands
- Taiwan Firms Best Poised to Benefit from Cloud Computing Boom
- AUO to Showcase Complete Solar Solutions at Solar Power International 2011
- AUO Sponsors Apollo VI with High-Efficiency Solar Cells in World Solar Challenge
- UL: Product Safety the Key to a Booming Solar Market
- ChipSiP Unveils Cutting-edge SiP Solutions to Experience an Unlimited Sharing Life
- Macronix Launches Full Support of New JEDEC Standard JESD216 SFDP for Serial Flash Memory
- Taiwan Machine Tool Exports Surge Nearly 63% from 2010
- Ubitus and Broadcom Team Up to Enable Unparalleled Game Play on TV
- World’s First Commercial LTE Cloud Gaming Service: Ubitus and NHN Japan Bundles "G CLOUD" into NTT DOCOMO Android Tablets
- Ubitus GameCloud(R) Technology on the First Batch of LTE Devices in European Market with Deutsche Telekom in IFA 2011
- Royal Philips Electronics Adopts MediaTek’s LED TV IC Solutions
- Lambretta Initiates Biggest Anti-counterfeit Operation in History
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports 2Q 2011 Financial Results
- Value of Taiwanese Mobile Broadband Industry to Reach TWD333 Billion (US$11.6 Billion) in 2015
- AUO Expands into European Market and Builds Up Local Presence
- ChipSiP Creates a Fun and Smart Lifestyle by Core Miniature-Force of SiP
- Supermicro Shapes the Future with MicroCloud(TM) and Multi-GPU SuperServers at Computex Taipei 2011
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports 1Q2011 Financial Results
- ICIS Pricing Launches the Spot PX Trades Premium/Discount Assessment in its Xylenes Reports
- Broadens later stage capabilities and Increases Asian presence
- AUO Showcases Latest PV Modules and Technologies at PV EXPO 2011
- The V-Track Mouse From A4Tech Will be Celebrating its World Premiere at the Cebit (1st March, 5 p.m.) - Impeccable Function, Even on Fur
- AUO Showcases the World's Highest Efficiency PV Module at SNEC 2011
- QPS Expands Into Toxicology Services With Acquisition of the Preclinical Unit of DCB Taiwan
- Brings unprecedented performance and user experience at lower price
- ScinoPharm to Provide Contract Manufacturing Service for Newly Approved Antidepressant Drug in the United States
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports 4Q2010 Financial Results
- Ubitus Demonstrates its Cloud Gaming Technology on DOCOMO's LTE Network
- AUO Receives MCS Certification and Expands into British Market
- AUO Chairman and Malaysian Prime Minister to Inaugurate New Green Building Design
- AUO Showcases the Latest Display Technologies at Japan's FPD International 2010
- AU Optronics Corp. Reports 3Q2010 Financial Results
- AUO Showcases Industry Strength at PV Taiwan 2010
- AUO Demonstrates Its R&D Strength to Showcase a Full Lineup of PV Products at Solar Power International 2010