LONDON, December 2, 2011 - Customer Experience Management experts from leading telecoms operators will gather at Telecoms IQ's 3rd CEM in Telecoms Conference in January 2012 in London.
LONDON, November 30, 2011 - The rapid increase in smartphone usage and the demand for data services has put network optimisation back at the top of the agenda - so operators are facing the challenge of ensuring the right amount of capacity to support the unprecedented demand for mobile data services.
LONDON, October 27, 2011 - With the telecoms market becoming increasingly competitive and customers more willing than ever to change providers, operators are facing critical questions.
LONDON, September 27, 2011 - The scale of interest and investment worldwide confirms LTE as being the most important direction for the telecoms industry, according to Alan Hadden, President of the GSA.
LONDON, September 7, 2011 - The birth and growth of mobile smart phones and devices has opened up a whole new realm of opportunity for criminals in the telecoms fraud market - as well as new challenges for revenue assurance professionals.
- High Speed Broadband - Eastern Europe Leads the Way in Fibre Deployment With Frontrunner Lithuania at 22.6% Household Penetration
- Telefnica O2, Orange FT Group, Telenor & giffgaff to Explore how to Drive Customer-centricity and Measure Customer Experience at CEM in Telecoms
- Hutchison 3G and Telefnica O2 UK to Explore how Operators can Work With Mobile app Developers Effectively at Mobile Application Development Strategies Event
- Elvin Altun Explains how Turkcell are Using Mobile as a Mass Media and Marketing Channel at Mobile Advertising
- Number Portability Event to Present Operator and Regulator Case Studies From Bharti Airtel, DTAC, Cable & Wireless and MCA
- Vodafone and Kyivstar to Address Mobile Network Challenges
- Customer Loyalty and Profitability Event to Showcase 17 telecoms Operator Case Studies on How to Drive Customer Retention
- Dr. Florent Frederix to Examine European Policy in Support of the Emerging Internet of Things at M2M Forum Europe
- Telecoms Pricing Conference to Bring Together Telecoms Operators From Across Europe and the Mena Regions to Discuss the Pressing Data Pricing Challenges Faced by the Industry
- LTE Backhaul Event to Explore Whether Carrier Ethernet is the Most Cost-Efficient Solution for Supporting Growing Bandwidth Demands