LONDON, September 1, 2011 - -As hotel prices in London soar during the Olympics, Brits are looking to trips away in foreign countries to avoid high hotel costs, say travelmatch- travelmatch.co.uk say that many British tourists will avoid London during the month of the 2012 Olympics because of the high rates hotels in the capital are charging.
LONDON, August 30, 2011 - -travelmatch has released an infographic that shows some of the huge numbers behind the travel industry- Today travelmatch, an online travel company, has released an infographic quantifying some of the huge numbers behind the travel industry.
LONDON, August 26, 2011 - -As the summer season draws to a close travelmatch reveals the top holiday destinations of 2011 and indicates the trends for holidays in 2012- With the summer holiday season drawing to a close, travelmatch, an online travel company, sums up the season and looks forward to holidays in 2012.
LONDON, August 16, 2011 - - travelmatch has released an infographic that explores the choices British families make when planning their trips abroad - Today travelmatch, an online travel company, released an infographic detailing the choices the average British family makes when going abroad on holiday.
LONDON, August 12, 2011 - -travelmatch.co.uk, a new travel discovery engine, is reporting a significant surge in the popularity of the luxury holiday brand Sensatori; the company has seen a huge increase in the number of people searching their site for the brand- travelmatch.co.uk say that more and more families are jetting off to fantastic locations for luxury holidays in order to get away on their dream holidays.
- Travelmatch: Boost in British Tourists Booking Holidays to Tenerife in 2011
- Travelmatch: Brits Begin Hunt for 2012 Holiday Bargains
- Travelmatch: David Cameron Books His Own Budget Holiday
- Holidays 4U Collapses, Travelmatch Still Offering Turkey Holidays
- travelmatch.co.uk: Stunning Bulgaria Hotels Attract British Tourists
- Travelmatch: All Inclusive Holidays Dominate Summer Sales
- Travelmatch: New Ambassador for Barbados Rihanna to Encourage Tourism
- Travelmatch: "Checkpoint of the Future" to Ease Airport Stress
- Travelmatch: British Travellers Focus on Value
- travelmatch.co.uk: British Tourists Focus on Holidays to Spain
- Travelmatch: Family Trips to Holiday Villages Surge in Popularity
- Travelmatch Advises British Travellers to Stay Positive as Ash Cloud Fades
- Travelmatch: Brits Book Early as 2012 All Inclusive Holidays Heat Up
- Travelmatch: Generation Y is Hooked on Travel
- travelmatch.co.uk: Turkey Holidays Predicted to Dominate Summer 2011 Sales
- travelmatch.co.uk: Mobile Travel Searches Skyrocket in 2011
- Online Holiday Specialists Travelmatch Expect Growing Capacity to Bring Down the Price of air Travel and Make Trips to Europe Even More Affordable
- travelmatch.co.uk: Online Travel Takes a Larger Role
- travelmatch.co.uk has launched a competition based upon the growth of its Facebook fan page; winners will receive an iPad or a dream holiday worth GBP1,500.
- Travelmatch: Number of Brits Travelling Solo on the Up