ABU DHABI, UAE, December 15, 2011 - Black Hat Abu Dhabi returns in 2012 from 10th - 13th December Black Hat Abu Dhabi concluded its activities today, after IT security experts from all around the world gathered in Abu Dhabi to discuss the latest in cyber security highlighting the changing environment in mobile and cyber security.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 14, 2011 - Keynote on Cyber Security and Cyber Threats in a Changing World to Drive this Year's Agenda His Excellency Mohamed Nasser Al Ghanim, Director General of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), opened Black Hat Abu Dhabi's Briefings sessions today.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 13, 2011 - TheEye on Earth Summit, held in Abu Dhabi from 12th to 15th December, brings together the world's foremost thinkers about environmental information to reflect on how we can ensure that decision-makers everywhere take wiser decisions.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 12, 2011 - Two days of training sessions offer essential knowledge and skills to enterprises against today's threats With security threats becoming more sophisticated every year, this year's courses focus on cyber security as well as forensic security.
DUBAI, UAE, December 11, 2011 - Cobone.com, the Middle East's largest group buying website, has hit 1 million subscribers in just 14 months of operation, riding a trend of growing confidence in online shopping, and enhancements in usability that are drawing in first-time online shoppers.
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Briefings Highlight Cyber and Forensic Security
- Further Security Training Required to Combat Computer-Based Crimes
- Information Security Critical With Increased Dependence on Virtual Technology
- BASF Added to Dow Jones Islamic Market (DJIM) Index, Signifying Product Compliance with Shari’ah Law
- Seawings Commended for CSR in Increasing Computer Literacy
- Aastra MX-ONE Receives Four Stars From Current Analysis
- HSBC Mobile Banking App Ranks No. 1 in UAE App Store
- Rapid7 Partners With Spire Solutions to Expand its Reach in Middle East Region
- SkySearch Launches Mobile Phone Application
- Apps Take Over the Middle East
- Redha Al-Ansari Exchange Joins Luup Ecosystem
- 150 Constituents of the TRA to Attend Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2011
- Precast Manufacturers Join Forces to Promote Precast Use in the UAE at the Big 5 Exhibition
- Monkeys, Millipedes and Little Bears on the New Healthy Children’s Menu at Mvenpick Hotels & Resorts
- NAVTEQ Named Ford Motor Company’s Exclusive Map Provider for SYNC MyFord Touch Navigation System
- X2 Technology Demonstrator Pilot Named Flightglobal "Aviator of the Year"
- Gulf Precast Ahead of Target in Al Falah Development
- 2011 Roundup: Ethica Leads in Islamic Finance Certification With Over 20,000 Paying Users
- Dassault Falcon Business Jet Sales set for Further Growth in the Middle East as Presence and Support Infrastructure Develops Across the Region
- Seawings Donates Flights for Breast Cancer Awareness
- US$ 125 bn Spend in MENA Healthcare Sector on Track for Mobile Health
- Etihad Airways Celebrates Reaching 50,000 Facebook Fans With Competition
- Eid Mubarak From Seawings!
- Former Director of the CIA and NSA is the Keynote Speaker at Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2011
- Private Education Sector in the GCC Poised for Growth as BFE MENA 2011 Concludes
- Dubai; on the Cultural Map
- Design My Learning Space Competition Announces Winners
- Metin Mitchell & Company Ltd., Announces its Acceptance into the Worldwide Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC)
- Facilities Management Revenue in the Middle East to Hit $4.2 Billion
- Dubai’s Emerging Art Scene Visits Tokyo
- Abu Dhabi Capital Management Expands into the UK Real Estate Realm Through Financing to Northacre PLC
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Offering Ten Intensive Hands on Training Courses Including New Courses on Mobile Hacking and PHP Security
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Line up Special Briefing Sessions to Highlight Changing Face of Security
- Infiniti Middle East: Students Adapt QX Engine to Luxury Boat Motor
- UAE to Witness the Merge of Mobile Services and Payment Technologies